What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best centre in the world?

twopac

With Gaz out injured, who do you think is the best centre in the world is at the moment?
I vote for Hodges. On current form, and last year's form, he is in top 5 players in the NRL.

ByRd

First Grade
Hodges is killing it right now and is the best curretnly but i have to give special mention to Willie Tonga, he is getting back to his 2004 form and his defence this year is outstanding, hitting hard and choipping down anything in his way.

simon says

First Grade
Definitely Hodges atm.

Ive always rated him.....but he has surprised me with his skill and his pace this year.

strewth_mate

Bench
I'm going to have to go against the grain and say Hodges. Dunno what the rest of you were thinking :sarcasm:

Carlito

Juniors
My vote is for Hodges. Honourable mention to Iosia Soliola for the assist last friday night.

Burwood

Bench
I don't think it would have mattered if Gasnier was playing- Hodges has been in such rare form.

Kangaroo2

Juniors
Hodges is a given to be named in the Australian team tomorrow. I think Cooper will partner him in the centres.