What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best centre in the world?

nqboy

First Grade
doglyf said:
Hodges is killing it right now and is the best curretnly but i have to give special mention to Willie Tonga, he is getting back to his 2004 form and his defence this year is outstanding, hitting hard and choipping down anything in his way.
I'd love to see Willie Tonga back to his form of a few years ago. But while we're mentioning others for no reason, I'll take the time to salute Paul Bowman for his Holy Grail Black Knight impression at left centre last night - "None Shall Pass!"

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
twopac said:
With Gaz out injured, who do you think is the best centre in the world is at the moment?
I vote for Hodges. On current form, and last year's form, he is in top 5 players in the NRL.

What kind of thread is this. You may as well be asking, "is don bradman the best batsman to play for australia"....

beads6

First Grade
Hodges by a mile at the moment and when Gaz plays I would say they are equally as good as each other.

Raider_69

Post Whore
david howell is an awesome centre, clubs would be nuts to not offer to buy out his contract and take him... geez i hope no club is smart enough to consider that

Stranger

Coach
Are you kidding? George Carmont's contract comes up soon, clubs would be nuts not to throw their check books at him...
f**k this Howell character.