What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best club game of the year?

Johns Magic

Referee
Been done many times before, and the result was the golden point game between Knights and Broncos

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
For me...

Canberra 21-14 over Brisbane with Davico owning the two rep props..... closest he'll come to a rep game himself Davico...sigh how unlucky....

greeneyed

First Grade
The Raiders win over the Broncos at Lang Park and the Raiders win over the Warriors in golden point for me anyway.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Roosters 11 Dragons 8. Roosters 18 dragons 14. Both teams always seem to put on fantastic games, with the Roosters nearly always winning lately. :)

les norton

First Grade
knights broncos...suncorp stadium.

Not only for the game itself but because i was there and how I majorly cleaned up in the betting stakes :D

One game that stands out for me was the "Grand Final Re-Match" between the Panthers and Roosters.

The Roosters were so coky going into the game. They were going to prove who the best team was.

It ended up being an even more lopsided scoreline then the 2003 Grand Final.

The Broncos vs Knights game was great. I remember going in there was a thought that it wouldnt be as good as it could have been because of injuries. But it ended up being a brilliant game right the way through.

If we're looking at it from a purely biased standpoint with everyone nominating their own team, then Broncos vs. Raiders at Suncorp.

But the REAL game of the year was Knights vs. Broncos, nothing could top that game.

Munky

Coach
For me Round 4, Penrith against the Roosters.

The Roosters had come off destroying the Bulldogs, Penrith had just annihilated the Warriors.

Certain Roosters fans were saying the Roosters had no chance of losing.

I thought it would be down to the wire instead, the Roosters were never in it and lucky not to be held to nil.

Penrith were showing the form of last year but never recovered it :( except in brief patches in games.

fish

Juniors
Personally the Manly v raiders game where the hoops were broght back,great memories came flooding back and a fantastic result to boot.

Overall Roosters v Cowboys in the Semis.

GAME FIRST

Juniors
TIGERPies said:
for me i think it was definatly the bulldogs vs tigers game at csg

I totally agree- i was totally enthralled and excited for every single minute with the Tigers and Dogs passion, skill, low error rate, close scores, crowd involvement and upset chance- and at the end when the ball was been thrown around bt the Tiges- it was SUPER stuff!

The next best was the Roosters v Cowboys semi- it was soclose to being one the greatest upsets as everyone was saying the Cows fairytale was about to be shot- but how well did they play and how much of Sydney went for them was amazing!

Bronze goes to the GF- ALTHOUGH A Parra fan, to be at that game with the noise and deep, deep, deep passion and emotion of the crowd - and the ending- it was my best experience at a live match- very memorable right until our Ryan made that unforgettable tackle on Crocker-WHAT A TACKLE- IT WAS EVEN BETTER LIVE THAN ON TV!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah im not saying the only since im a Tigers fan but that Tigers?Dogs game at cambo does go close to the pick for me.

Latest posts