What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best club game of the year?

Mr Saab

Referee
dodge said:
For mine I'd have to say the game between us and Brisbane at Telstra was an absolute cracker. Tallis' try was inspirational and Willie's match-sealer after the field goal was too sweet..

i was at that game and the way Tallis threw Willie Mason off of him was as though Willie Mason was Preston Campbell. I doubt Willie has ever been man handled like that before.
shame Tallis cant catch (line drop out) as they would have won that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

The Grouch

Juniors
dodge said:
Funny, a lot of the answers here are from bottom 7 supporters nominating games involving bottom 7 teams. :?

For mine I'd have to say the game between us and Brisbane at Telstra was an absolute cracker. Tallis' try was inspirational and Willie's match-sealer after the field goal was too sweet. A day I will remember alongside the smashing of Sydney 40-12 and of course the premiership winning 16-13 tussle.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't remember the games that your club was involved with in a biased fashion. Funny that every game you mention involves your team. Not to mention the fact that they won each time :)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Penrith beating the Bulldogs 40-29 in Round 12. What an exhilarating match! Penrith were trailing 25-18 at halftime and with Ryan Girdler and Preston Campbell coming off injured, while Craig Gower didn't play at all! But Famous Amos starred in the halves along with 'Huey' Lewis and we just came home with a wet sail to beat the Dogs. Joe Galuvao slammed the ball over the line to seal a great comeback win.

Unfortunately our season had a few too many downs rather than ups after that, but what can you do? :(

Bulldogs vs Tigers where the tigers lose 24-20 awesome game
newcastle vs brisbane
Dragons vs Roosters
Bulldogs vs penrith
Dragons vs penrith
Tigers vs Brisbane both clashes

skeepe

Immortal
I may be biased, but I can't believe more people don't think the Raiders vs Warriors game was a great game. I don't think I've ever seen 3 field goals in one match before, and to actually be at the ground... the excitement and atmosphere was just tremendous.