What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Come back in recent Memory!

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Raiders 2005 said:
89 Grand Final

and 2003 - Raiders vs Panthers at Penrith Stadium. Best 2nd half of footy in recent times! 8)

That was great game, Panthers were up 28-12 mid way through the 2nd half and we came back and won 40-28.

simon says

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
89 Grand Final
I hate to admit it,but that was one hell of a comeback.Down 12-2 at half time,and 12-6 late in the game,we threw everything at them and some how didnt get that extra try/goal/field goal to put them away.

By rights we shoulld have smashed them,especially after they had the best of the first half(IMHO) and we got two amazing tries on them.MOst teams would have turned it up,especially against that monsterous Tigers pack.....but full credit to the Raiders,one hell of a comenack....and in the game that matters most,the GF.

Cheers.

shadow grinder

First Grade
slaters first game with storm vs sharks..we were getting thumped then slater started the scoring spree...we went on to win..:)

oxenham

Juniors
JUGGA_CLOWN said:
slaters first game with storm vs sharks..we were getting thumped then slater started the scoring spree...we went on to win..:)

Yep, I remember that game, down 22-0, win 36-32 with Slater scoring 3.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Raiders 2005 said:
and they call the raiders boring? :lol: :lol: eat your hearts out.

HAHA it was this year we called you guys boring not last year,

as far as i can tell we were much more boring in 03 than 04
we were labelled boring in 03, then elliot thought he would try and change that... it didnt work, it failed misrably and season 04 was subsiquently shit house

wittyfan

Referee
JUGGA_CLOWN said:

That started the rot for Cronulla and led to Anderson's axing last year. Cronulla also had Nick Youngquest, Shaun Wessel and Don Tweedle playing that day. :(

RABK

Referee
Johns Magic said:
2002, Knights vs Bulldogs

Half-time: Knights 21-0 Bulldogs

Full-time: Knights 21-22 Bulldogs

When Hazem got a conversion from the sideline after full-time #-o

It was 19-0 at half time. Johns got a penalty in the 2nd half.

ledzep

Bench
2 spring to mind
roosters knights 2000
and roosters dragons this year when the dragons were 18 or 16- 0 at half time

thuganomics

Coach
Stranger said:
I remember the Knight were giving us a a pasting at Cambo and we came back and beat em.I know we were 20 points or more behind.
:cry: i remember that.... sad sad day. :lol:

Knights were winning 24-0 and 28-12 at different stages, only to get run down.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Manly v Brisbane 1999 Brookvale

Brisbane led 26-4 with 25 mins to go.

Manly came back to snatch a 26-26 draw and stopped the Broncos 11 match winning streak.

Evergreen

Juniors
The mid nineties, when the Tigers travelled down here to take on the Raiders.

Our team was at the height of its power and we were giving the Tiges an absolute pounding - 32 blot 10 minutes into the second half, before Graham (?) bloody Lyons decides to go on the rampage and score a hat-trick, helping the Tigers to draw level at 32-32 and walk away with one point.

That is the comeback from hell.

Latest posts