What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Iamback

Coach
I wasn’t aware of that, shows how light on 2nd rowers we are, I don’t get to games anymore due to where I live but have heard good things about Zac Lipowicz, you do tend to get to games is he up to 1st grade?

If you go back in my Franklin profile. You will see me talking up him.
Ashton Warwick in Flegg is signed for FT next year. Great fend and runs grea

Riley Price has been playing on an edge recently too

Last edited:

Bob

Juniors
If you go back in my Franklin profile. You will see me talking up him.
Ashton Warwick in Flegg is signed for FT next year. Great fend and runs grea

Riley Price has been playing on an edge recently too
Unfortunately price has done his ACL

Panthers can provide the following Westfund Injury Update ahead of the club's Round 24 match against Melbourne Storm at BlueBet Stadium.
Young forward Riley Price suffered an ACL injury in last Friday night's match against Parramatta.
Price will be sidelined for a substantial period of time as he recovers from the knee injury.

Iamback

Coach
Unfortunately price has done his ACL

Panthers can provide the following Westfund Injury Update ahead of the club's Round 24 match against Melbourne Storm at BlueBet Stadium.
Young forward Riley Price suffered an ACL injury in last Friday night's match against Parramatta.
Price will be sidelined for a substantial period of time as he recovers from the knee injury.

That is a shame he looked good but as has been the case with Cup they can't keep a side on the field