What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best defence in the league

Dazzat

First Grade
It's official ... the Broncos have the best defence in the league, the only team not giving up more than 400 points during the season.

Without getting ahead of ourselves, defence is often a key indicator of success in the final series. That's because it's a reflection of attitude and team commitment.

Special mention to Thorn's efforts in the middle of the ruck in the last four games ... outstanding. And I've lost count of the times Stagg has grassed opposition players at the last minute who, for all money, were through gaps and heading down field. Hopefully he'll keep that up against Gasnier this weekend.

MONY

Juniors
4 teams spring to mind in terms of Awesome defence this year.

Storm
Broncos
Sea Eagles
Bulldogs

as you can see we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th. No doubt defence plays a huge part in winning games.

sheldy

Juniors
but in saying that the broncos have the best defence in the league, they did let in a few soft tries against the dragons.
especially luke baileys try.

Big Pete

Referee
I made that comment before the match and I was eating my words thoroughly. :p

I never agreed with the poster though about the Broncos and thus I'm saved. Kinda.

Latest posts