What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Eels Podcast?

No1_Eels_Dude

Juniors
Hey guys,

I've spoken in the NRL forum about podcasts as a whole but wanted to know Eels podcast specially? I don't know that many except The Parracave Podcast and The Weekly Offload, well they aren't just Eels but their two hosts are Eels fans and they just did a podcast with Eric Grothe Snr and Jr.

I can't remember how I found them to be honest but here's there's latest one with The Grothes

No1_Eel

Juniors
Hey guys,

I've spoken in the NRL forum about podcasts as a whole but wanted to know Eels podcast specially? I don't know that many except The Parracave Podcast and The Weekly Offload, well they aren't just Eels but their two hosts are Eels fans and they just did a podcast with Eric Grothe Snr and Jr.

I can't remember how I found them to be honest but here's there's latest one with The Grothes

I haven't listened to the latest one with the Grothes but i'm about to. I wouldn't mind seeing some other ones, as I only really started listening to podcasts recently

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally21

Bench
I’d be interested to see if you can make through to the end of an episode.
I haven’t made it through an episode yet. I don’t agree with everything they say and the sound quality is terrible at times, but I find the TCT podcast which talks through team lists of every grade ok. I know TCT can be apologists, but at least they seem to have a script and content.