What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Eels Podcast?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Spit Hawk GIF by Micropharms

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ I finished this pod. Worth a listen just for thr 2009 recap. The genius of Hayne. The genius of DA.

King-Gutho94

Coach
^^^ I finished this pod. Worth a listen just for thr 2009 recap. The genius of Hayne. The genius of DA.
What about the turd BA freezing out Tim Mannah and refusing to speak or acknowledge him at training.

What a disgrace that was as much as the bloke should have been tapped 2-3 years earlier.

He should have been shown more respect in the work place then that garbage from a coach especially as the bloke that played 230+ games for the joint.

Just tell the bloke he isn't wanted and free to leave and be a man about it.

I noticed you didnt mention that part of the podcast.

Gronk

Staff member
What about the turd BA freezing out Tim Mannah and refusing to speak or acknowledge him at training.

What a disgrace that was as much as the bloke should have been tapped 2-3 years earlier.

He should have been shown more respect in the work place then that garbage from a coach especially as the bloke that played 230+ games for the joint.

Just tell the bloke he isn't wanted and free to leave and be a man about it.

I noticed you didnt mention that part of the podcast.
I didn't mention 99.9% of things - it's a 2 hour podcast you clown.

Latest posts