What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEST FFB MEMBERS

sportive cupid

Referee
half said:
me and jess decided to make a list together:

guys
my eagle eye
weasel
thierry henry
dig
godz illa

dolls
jess
half
ron jeremy
hulka
pyjama
I am veryy cut.All I can think is that you couldn't decide which list I belong on :cry:
OH and Madunit :x

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no way you could possibly love the following people;

Robster

That is all.

Jess

Juniors
True, but that is a notable exception for obvious reasons. Where is Robster these days anyway?

Anonymous

Juniors
Robster was not without his charm. I found his love of Justin Murphy very endearing. Justmurph is a hell of a site, the BEST Justin Murphy site on the net. And I loved hearing about the latest dramas with his wife, or whatever. And who could ever speak ill of the inventor of that most devastating of put downs- the winkie dink?? I think Robster earned everyone's respect.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Robster and charm is a good one. I like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't worry about it sc

Jess didn't include me either.

I was nearly deeply cut.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well, I liked Robster more than I like madunit. So in a sense, you could say that when it comes to being appreciated by me, you are: beaten by Robster. LOL.

weasel

First Grade
Thierry, no doubt by searching deep some good can be found in everything. Hitler, his moustache; milk, ice cream; religion, the easter bunny. But Robster just sucks.

Jess

Juniors
Dear SC, madunit, and all my other adorers,

That wasn't really my list. I suggested Ron and Hulka, aswell as Pyjama just so I could call him my affectionate name. Half came up with all the others - e.g himself. My personal list would be all-embracing of the natural diversity found on these boards. Next time you're feeling down, just remember you're special in my eyes.

Hugs n' kizzas 4 eva n dat
xoxo Jess

Latest posts