What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Film Hot Potato...

nöyd

Staff member
Fargo.

Eugene Levy.
Funny story - I was going out with a girl around the time when the first American Pie film came out and hit it big. Without a word of a lie, this girls uncle was a dead ringer for Eugene Levy, and he did not approve of me trying to make time with his favourite niece, and tried to dissuade me through the medium of a clenched fist at a pub one night.

Before he took a drunken swing, I simply looked at him and said (in front of my mates) "Dude! You look like Jim's dad from American Pie!" Needless to say he had no clue what I was on about, but saw that everyone was pissing themselves laughing, and backed down. I walked off into the sunset, the girl on one arm and high-fiving mates with the other.

It was a one-nighter, but one hell of a one-liner.

Ok, resume game.

Funny story - I was going out with a girl around the time when the first American Pie film came out and hit it big. Without a word of a lie, this girls uncle was a dead ringer for Eugene Levy, and he did not approve of me trying to make time with his favourite niece, and tried to dissuade me through the medium of a clenched fist at a pub one night.

Before he took a drunken swing, I simply looked at him and said (in front of my mates) "Dude! You look like Jim's dad from American Pie!" Needless to say he had no clue what I was on about, but saw that everyone was pissing themselves laughing, and backed down. I walked off into the sunset, the girl on one arm and high-fiving mates with the other.

It was a one-nighter, but one hell of a one-liner.

Ok, resume game.

Sounds like a tough hombre. It takes some real stones to threaten a teenager when you’re a grown man.