What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Fullback = Ratings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date

foster

Juniors
given the importance of goal kicking and the majority of fullbacks mentioned are or were good kickers not just at goal but also in general play ,then points should be given for it.don't leave it out just because mini can't do either.

D

Deleted member 10972

Playkicking matters, thats why Mini loses marks in his playmaking, but goalkicking is just an added bonus, whereas nowadays fullbacks should be able to at least have a solid passing game and a boot so they can act as an extra half in the attacking line.

RABK

Referee
Way to generous with your ratings.

Your giving out 10/10's like bibles. A 9/10 should be very rare.

Fair dinkum.

kickback

Juniors
Raiders Plight said:
I think some people forget how awesome Lockyer was circa 1998-2002 at fullback. At 5/8 he hasn't been quite the success everyone predicted but at fullback he could tear up any team of any era.

Totally agree, Locky at fullback is the best i have seen ever, and many of the oldder players have stated that!! I think once the tri-nations starts we will see him carving up the poms again like he does best!

aqua_duck

Coach
I think Hunt's defence is pretty poor at the moment as King showed earlier in the year and Barrett showed a few weeks back.