What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best game all year !! *SPOILER* for the other states.

Slick

Juniors
I loved it, evan though my team lost. The game had everything, lots of skill on display.

For parra I was relieved we finally played like I know we can, we should have been doing that all year! Couldnt help but think if Grothe wasn't playing on that wing we might have saved one of those broncos tries and won the match, oh well.

How good is Mateo!!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
awsome game last night! talk about entertainment up until the final siren (and after!) definitly looked like it was goin golden point until king lockyer got the ball! Feleti Mateo is also a gun! looked dangerous every time he got the ball in the final 30 mins

salivor

First Grade
That is the question, how good is Mateo? I know there was a thread recently of who you would prefer at your club SBW or Mateo, well after performances like that then I'd say Mateo. Watch out Greg Bird as this bloke is going to be gunning for your NSW and Aus 6 jersey in a year or so.

Latest posts