What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Ice Cream Ever?

Melstar

Juniors
Baskin Robbins Chocolate with peanut butter through it. Sounds disgusting but is gorgeous. They also have a strawberry cheescake icecream which is great as well

chileman

Coach
Coconut ice that Home Icecream use to deliver...was the best!
Back in the 80's loved the old Eskimo Pie :lol:

Sweet Angel

Juniors
my fave ice cream would have to be strawberry and cream ( i think thats what it is ) it has chucks of strawberrys in it.. and also chocolate

Crusader

Bench
TB will back me up here - Connisseur!!! My fave flavour is Cafe Grande =P~

Generally speaking I like cookies and cream, hokey pokey and anything with choc chips (especially mint). I'm an Icaholic :lol:

socksie

Juniors
i dunno if anyone's been up to the entrance (near newcastle) and there's a street of shops on the waterfront. anyway there's one shop where you choose the ice cream and then you choose extra stuff and they basically crush them together.

for eg. when i went i chose tia maria ice cream (not smart as i was rather hungover and the smell just made me feel sick) and they got a tim tam and crushed the tim tam and mixed it in with the icecream
my mate got like boysenberry ice cream and they mixed it with real boysenberry fruit

very very delish

Crusader

Bench
Is that called Cold Rock? There's something like it here I think, Magnum's aren't bad if you really want a sugar overload...

chileman

Coach
Heaps of Cold Rock icecream store up here in QLD....guess it helps as an owner with the weather we have up here :shock: