What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best junior comming thruyour club?

colonel_123

Juniors
brook said:
Actual junior or just lower grade player?

If we're talking real juniors its Dean Caldwell (providing injuries don't end up screwing him over) and Samu Wara

If we're talking just lower graders well still Caldwell and Wara, but throw in Sam Moa while you're at it

Surely Moa could still be considered a real junior, since he came from Keebra Park, which Wests Tigers fund and support and have a direct feeder link with...

Timbo

Staff member
Add Dobson to the Raiders list.

On loan to Wigan and carving up the ESL.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Manly-
Juniors
Sean Meaney - Fullback/wing/centre
Adam Cuthbertson Prop/2nd Row

Matt Ballin Hooker/Backrow - came from Brisbane.
Aaron Groom Halfback - I think came from Norths?

brendothejet

First Grade
For the Newtown Jets, Brendan Smith.

The guy plays hooker, second row, front row, winger and fullback. 80 minute player too!

:D:D:D:D

The New Zealand Warriors have some crackers up their sleeves but these 2 should become major stars for the Warriors soon.

-Sonny Fai - (Second Row/Centre) Big boy 112kg speed,power, and skills Like Ali lauiititi. Rated as the best talent to come out of NZ for 20 years.

- Patrick Ah Van (Centre/wing/Fullback) - Even though Sonny Fai is rated by many experts as the best talent to come out of NZ for 20 years, others in the league fraternity are picking Ah van as the best talent the warriors have on their books. Fast and very simular to the black pearl Steve Renouf, Ah Van should become a superstar for the warriors.

brook

First Grade
colonel_123 said:
Surely Moa could still be considered a real junior, since he came from Keebra Park, which Wests Tigers fund and support and have a direct feeder link with...

No

dragondad

First Grade
Dragons

Danny Wicks
Charlie Leano
George Ndaira
Josh Lewis (Now at Roosters)
Brett Morris
Tom Haberecht (Bulldogs Junior,Dragons PL)

yobbo84

Coach
Forwards:
Edward Pettybourne
Shannan McPherson
Ricardo Young
Aaron Firman

Backs:
Yileen Gordon
Fetuli Talanoa
Sam Huihahau
Eddy Paea

brook

First Grade
Callan Pk said:
Mitchell Stanfield
Sam Moa
Dean Caldwell

Good choices, Stanfield has really impressed me this year, awarding him the JF captaincy was a good move.

McLovin

Staff member
Has anybody seen Peewee Moke play?? Apparently he's supposed to be real good. Never seen him play though...

brook

First Grade
MC84 said:
Has anybody seen Peewee Moke play?? Apparently he's supposed to be real good. Never seen him play though...

He is good, I have my doubts if he'll ever live up to the wraps that some have on him but there is no doubting he has talent.

macavity

Referee
For the mighty Knights, our probable best four have been listed -

Jarrod Mullen (now regular 1st grader @ 19, NSW u19s 5/8)
Luke Walsh (NSW u19s halfback)
Kade Snowden (1st grade debut last year, will be a monster prop/backrower with proper coaching)
Akuila Uate (tall Fijian winger, needs to fill out but has all the skills, should be our next T)

IF (and its always an IF) they develop as they should and aren't nicked, the top 2 will be a very very good halves pairing.

I would add Timmy Natush (Kiwi prop, built of granite), Scott Dureau (half), Jon Tupou (big fella) and Nathan Hinton (fullback who SHOULD be in FG now if Hages wasn't such a d*psh*t (enjoy eels...) - looks like he is in slow motion, just has so much time).

Actually nearly our entire JF team are gun, and the results are proving that. Hands off Roosters (and Dogs and Eels...)!!!

McLovin

Staff member
brook said:
He is good, I have my doubts if he'll ever live up to the wraps that some have on him but there is no doubting he has talent.

What i don't understand is why the Roosters let him go. Attitude problems maybe?? fitness?? i dont know...

miccle

Bench
For the Broncos...

Ones who have played a bit of first grade:

- Greg Eastwood (backrower or 5/8)
- Nick Kenny (prop or second row)

Ones who have seen no first grade action:

- Denan Kemp (winger)
- Jamie Simpson (centre)
- Joel Moon (5/8 or lock - played for the Australian schoolboys side last year)
- Joe Clarke (second row or centre at a stretch)
- John Te Reo (hooker/backrower)

Callan Pk

Juniors
brook said:
Good choices, Stanfield has really impressed me this year, awarding him the JF captaincy was a good move.

yeh I like him, hes a goer and he got a run late in reggies a few weeks back.
Tough and hard runner and good D.

Latest posts