What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best moments of the game

Agent Mulder

Bench
attamarrap said:
dont mean to bring the vibe down but your joking right reddy had a good debut but mckinnon will walk back into the number 1 and rightly so

McKinnon is one of my favorite eels players but Reddy was awesome last night, Smith would be mad to change the team next week.

McKinnon is a Great player no doubt and if he gets back his Number 1 jersey next week, No Worries i'm very sure he will do the great job that we know he can do.

But F*ck me Joel Reddy was a machine last night.

attamarrap

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
McKinnon is one of my favorite eels players but Reddy was awesome last night, Smith would be mad to change the team next week.

McKinnon is a Great player no doubt and if he gets back his Number 1 jersey next week, No Worries i'm very sure he will do the great job that we know he can do.

But F*ck me Joel Reddy was a machine last night.
not as impressive as mckinnon the week before but yeah he had a good game bar a few drop balls

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Have you been under a rock mulder??? Mckinnon and hindy carried us last year and Mckiinon has been playing awesomely all year, Joel had an awesome game but u cant drop mckinnon

Agent Mulder

Bench
TheEelsFanatic said:
Have you been under a rock mulder??? Mckinnon and hindy carried us last year and Mckiinon has been playing awesomely all year, Joel had an awesome game but u cant drop mckinnon

I didn't say to drop McKinnon, I just said he would be flat out getting back into the team again and maybe Smith shouldn't change the side.

And yes i know McKinnon and Hindmarsh were the Eels best players last year, Everyone knows that.

Joel Reddy was very impressive last night, He had a whale of a game, apart from one drop ball.

Im a Big McKinnon fan, I'm sure McKinnon will be there in Number 1 come Semi's time as he has way more exipence then Joel Reddy.

Geez im sorry for talking up Joel Reddy!

attamarrap

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
I didn't say to drop McKinnon, I just said he would be flat out getting back into the team again and maybe Smith shouldn't change the side.

And yes i know McKinnon and Hindmarsh were the Eels best players last year, Everyone knows that.

Joel Reddy was very impressive last night, He had a whale of a game, apart from one drop ball.

Im a Big McKinnon fan, I'm sure McKinnon will be there in Number 1 come Semi's time as he has way more exipence then Joel Reddy.

two :p

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Agent Mulder said:

Talk him up all you like, hes a fantastic player... but to say Mckinnon would be flat out trying to get his spot back is like saying c#vell is a Dally M winner

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
reddy=shadow fullback

Peto, John Williams = Shadow wingers

Delaney, Ash =shadow centres

We got all bases covered mate

Agent Mulder

Bench
TheEelsFanatic said:
reddy=shadow fullback

Peto, John Williams = Shadow wingers

Delaney, Ash =shadow centres

We got all bases covered mate

Have to agree mate, Its f**king great to have this amazing depth again.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Props =Caylo,Stringer,moi moi, peek / vella, cannings

Back row= Hindy, Morro, Robinson/ Perenara, Wagon

the only thing we dont have, is another good hooker, and some1 to filll widdrs' role.

And more importantly where is our depth in the halves???

I geuss this asking for more depth is a bit too much???

Stagger eel

Staff member
TheEelsFanatic said:
Props =Caylo,Stringer,moi moi, peek / vella, cannings

Back row= Hindy, Morro, Robinson/ Perenara, Wagon

the only thing we dont have, is another good hooker, and some1 to filll widdrs' role.

And more importantly where is our depth in the halves???

I geuss this asking for more depth is a bit too much???

a couple of things.

* Widders is a one of a kind you just can't replace him with a bloke who plays a similar style of football unless you want to kidnap Rod Jenson from NQ and bring him to Parra.

* we haven't needed to use our depth in the halves however if heaven forbid, something was to haapen to Smith or Morris then PJ will have to step up to the plate. We also have a great halves combination in Premier league that can also be called up if needed. Marcus Peranara and Jeremy Smith has been playing excellent football of late and wouldn't let us down if called up.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
eelavation said:
a couple of things.

* Widders is a one of a kind you just can't replace him with a bloke who plays a similar style of football unless you want to kidnap Rod Jenson from NQ and bring him to Parra.

* we haven't needed to use our depth in the halves however if heaven forbid, something was to haapen to Smith or Morris then PJ will have to step up to the plate. We also have a great halves combination in Premier league that can also be called up if needed. Marcus Peranara and Jeremy Smith has been playing excellent football of late and wouldn't let us down if called up.

Thanks for all that, i didnt kno most of it, this is precisely why the ABC should show premier league

attamarrap

Juniors
TheEelsFanatic said:
Thanks for all that, i didnt kno most of it, this is precisely why the ABC should show premier league
yeah that would rate better than super ted fo sho

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the best momnets of the game, or the whole game for that matter, is replayed at 3 o'clock on Fox

the only thing that spoiled the game for me was stupiud comments from Pus Gould

Latest posts