What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best NFS game?

Alehana

Juniors
Going to buy one v soon, which would u recommend, i dont care about the price, coz they r all on sale

MC DUI

Juniors
Depends what system your talking about.

Of the more recent games I would rank them -
1.Most Wanted 2.ProStreet 3.Carbon

tokerShark

Juniors
i was disapointed with pro street, the drift was good , drag was good but got boring quick, the racing was the biggest let down. the cars dont turn the tracks are too tight . try carbon or most wanted

Alehana

Juniors
ps2, and i plan to get a steering wheel, which one would u recommed, gearstick would be good,

Bumble

First Grade
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit >>>> All

In terms of the recent ones however, it's probably NFS:U2

Apey

Staff member
My favourite is definitely Most Wanted... I find it easy but I keep playing it, just finished actually :cool:

Dragooner

Bench
Most Wanted or Underground 2. Carbon isn't bad either.

Bumble said it but, Hot Pursuit was the crowning glory.

And if you buy a steering wheel get a really good one, because anything that is from a medium to low standard mucks about and is completely unrealistic and hard to use. I've never liked them. I always liked the use of pedals but never the steering wheels. What you do on the steering wheel is never clear on the screen unless you have a good wheel.

Don't completely dismiss a steering wheel but, they are good fun.

McLovin

Staff member
Which one was the one with the commodore cop car?? That one then...

Azkatro

First Grade
I'll never forget the original Need for Speed on the PC. Doing donuts on the main straight in the demo and ogling at the amazing realism.

tokerShark

Juniors
i have a steering wheel for my 360 and i think the best game for it is forza motor sport 2. best game for realism. but the ps3 steering wheel looks good with the seperate gear stick. the 360 one only has the paddles behind the wheel

Munky

Coach
Agree with NFS3, loved that game on PC.

Underground 2 was total trash. Making your car look nice was fun but the racing was way to simple. Needed a Project Gotham 1 style driving engine. PGR1 was an arcade racer that actually had depth to the driving model, still my favourite racing game to this day.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Pro Street for obvious reasons (look at my sig banner)

0007kb9.jpg

NFS 3 Hot Pursuit was the best of the lot ... lamborghini cop car and that crazy mercedes you couldn't be beat in ...

next best was hot pursuit 2

adamkungl

Immortal
Hot pursuit 2
Underground
Most Wanted

anything post wanted is sh*thouse.

A better idea? Scrap the NFS series altogteher, and get Burnout 3.

Big Tim

First Grade
Who drives in chase camera???????

I dont care if it is the same as Most Wanted.... I really enjoyed the longetivity of MW.

Latest posts