What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best of luck, Steve

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I pray that you see the subjectivity within both sides right?
There are a good amount of subjective responses on this forum, and rightfully so, and it really isn't restricted to the anti-board blokes.
You did realize that right?

You are making sense again!!!! Please reconsider insanity. :lol:

Uncle Leo

Juniors
Wouldn`t it be the case that being a board member is not a full-time job? Most board members would have a seperate full-time job as well as being board-members (unless they are retirees), so that the 'pittance' you mentioned would be on top of their other salaries. Makes sense to me.

Yes

Uncle Leo

Juniors
I never stated I knew explicitly how much they get paid, or who gets paid.
I merely doubted that they get paid a pittance as you implied.

10k pa? Really? Can you prove that they get paid less than the average KFC worker?
I can't but given their status within our club isn't it safe to assume or theorize that they get paid significantly more than that? Am I not allowed to question your claim?

PS ...Mate...I'm not gonna sit around on my computer all day anticipating a reply from you just to reply back, it's great that your so passionate about the current board and the club...but you do realize I can't sit on my comp for 24 hours right?

Mate, If you are a member of Parramatta Leagues Club, you need to peruse the Annual Report or just attend an AGM.

Directors of Parramatta Leagues are paid $10k p.a.
Directors of the Football Club are paid $3k p.a.
Directors that are on both boards receive $13k p.a.

In addition to these payments, a further $100k travel allowance for international / interstate travel by Business class.

Fully serviced corporate suites at home and away games.

Tailored club suits, football jackets, tracksuits, shirts, i.e. all sports gear that the players receive.

Free meals at the club and a fully stocked bar in the boardroom.

lingard

Coach
Afraid so Ivor. You'd think rational people wouldn't jump to conclusions based solely on media rumours, especially after the media myth of Tahus's 3 year $300K contract has shown how much the media are prepared to fabricate and distort facts in order to publish their own personal opinions.

Nature of the beast I suppose, people just don't question the validity of any story that strengthens the view they are pushing but vehemetly challenge all stories that weaken it, we are but human.

That`s so true. We ALL do it. Even the most sensible and seemingly well-educated of us. We ALL do it. (Except me, of course. I don`t do it. I`m above all that.) :lol::lol::lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
[/I][/B]

That`s so true. We ALL do it. Even the most sensible and seemingly well-educated of us. We ALL do it. (Except me, of course. I don`t do it. I`m above all that.) :lol::lol::lol:
Well at least until you start arguing with Delboy over Robbo anyways :lol:

spartan2153

Juniors
Mate, If you are a member of Parramatta Leagues Club, you need to peruse the Annual Report or just attend an AGM.

Directors of Parramatta Leagues are paid $10k p.a.
Directors of the Football Club are paid $3k p.a.
Directors that are on both boards receive $13k p.a.

In addition to these payments, a further $100k travel allowance for international / interstate travel by Business class.

Fully serviced corporate suites at home and away games.

Tailored club suits, football jackets, tracksuits, shirts, i.e. all sports gear that the players receive.

Free meals at the club and a fully stocked bar in the boardroom.

Sangreal86. The above perks are very very enticing. To claim they get nothing is bullsh*t

Latest posts