What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best or Most influential one match performance

Noa

First Grade
Alfie Langer had a boat-load.

For Week-in week-out performance, still the most dominant premiership player Ive seen.

mongoose

Coach
Alfie Langer had a boat-load.

For Week-in week-out performance, still the most dominant premiership player Ive seen.

no way, he had so many great players around him.

Johns is easily the most dominant premiership player ever.

Moffo

Referee
stacey jones had some amazing games in his prime....especially at home, he dominated some teams big time

Moffo

Referee
influential doesn't necessarily mean good

lockyers first australian game in 1995 (?), carige in 1998, f**king bella in 1994, hodges in 2005 (?) all spring to mind as influential for the wrong reasons

Big Pete

Referee
influential doesn't necessarily mean good

lockyers first australian game in 1995 (?), carige in 1998, f**king bella in 1994, hodges in 2005 (?) all spring to mind as influential for the wrong reasons

Lockyer = 1998

Hodges = 2002

Perth Red

Post Whore
Johns just about every game. Knights couldn;t win without him, shows his influence on the team.

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
Bob Lindner v Raiders I think it was 1987? or was it 88?
Lindner? I'm not sure about him but I know Mark Laurie had a ripper game against Canberra back then, not sure on the year.
Brad Clyde was playing though, my old man had been raving about Clyde but Mark Laurie had one of the best individual performances I've seen that night.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
See any Wally Lewis MoM performance at State of Origin level. Therein lies your answer to the thread. See '89 series in particular.

Latest posts