What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to and Tips for Going for your P's in NSW

It's all common sense really, just don't f**k up. I f**ked mine up the first time around after 20-or-so driving lessons and then didn't take the test again for another year - where i passed without having driven for about 6 months prior to the test.

Also, make 'Vrooom!' sounds when you take off or go fast - they love that.

strewth_mate

Bench
Plus it's much more of a challenge to take corners at speed than it is when you're being sensible. Powerslides all the way. They want to know if you're capable of handling yourself in emergency situations too, so if you're lucky to get an ambulance coming up behind you it's good to floor it and try clear a path for the ambulance by weaving in and out of traffic at speed while blaring on the horn and radio fullball. Avoiding accidents, and cops, gives you points. And it's not necessary to keep all four wheels on the ground at all times.

It's all about confidence. If the instructor sees you're relaxed and confident while driving with your arm out the window and feet on the dashboard he'll be impressed. And if it's a she, you might even pick up.

Plus if you see a Kill Frenzy on the side of the road, don't hesitate to pick it up.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Parrasque said:
what?? Im just trying to get a head start

OK. Sorry.

Try and slip the tester a $20 sometime during the test. They're all on the take and get offended if you don't offer them a bribe.

PanthersChik

Juniors
Easiest place is Darwin mate. Only have to be on your p's for a year, then you are on your opens. Nothing better. hehee :p

morri (cWo)

First Grade
PanthersChik said:
Easiest place is Darwin mate. Only have to be on your p's for a year, then you are on your opens. Nothing better. hehee :p

yeah and theres no points system

Parrasque

Juniors
wish i was in Darwin...

hang on no, im heppy living here where there arent storms every day and 45 degree temps

Latest posts