What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters.

Lussick is back this week though not sure we can afford the luxury of a bench hooker.
I feel like Egan hasn't had much impact the last few weeks, all the talk of SOO in weeks before mentally zapped him?
Worried about injuries?
Not sure what the solution is there?

Big Marn

Juniors
im wondering about Lussick as well. Some of the dummy half play on the weekend from the Non Egans was atrocious, slow, looping crap.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I feel like Egan hasn't had much impact the last few weeks, all the talk of SOO in weeks before mentally zapped him?
Worried about injuries?
Not sure what the solution is there?
Possibly felt like the conditions made dummy half runs difficult
Also could’ve been rattled by that knock he took early in the game.

Rich102

Staff member
I think he has been operating at less than 100% for a while. He badly needs a rest now Lussick is back.

Big Marn

Juniors
Tevaga to bench, Bunty to front row, Barnett to 2nd row the only changes. Pompey once again sitting on the bench.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
If things get desperate Walker can cover the outside backs. We don’t need Pompey. Surely either Zyon comes in, or Lussick to give Egan a rest? We also have Walker and Jazz as hooker cover but I can understand Webster might not want to use them there unless absolutely necessary.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Are Roosters full strength for probably the first time in about 3 years? They look unbelievable on paper. Just our luck.

Kasey will respond better with us as we aren't constantly in her face like other teams.
The only drama queens on our roster are DWZ, SJ and Tohu when it comes to whinging to the referees.
Our respect levels are quite good compared to most other sides so this could play in our hands .

Meth

Staff member
Yep but that doesn’t disadvantage us particularly at least.

hmmm maybe not. There’s an argument, I think, that better teams are better equipped to deal with the poorer refs. But then again, they’re better teams, so it’s hardly an injustice.

The issue with Kasey is that she is a terrible ref
Who is actually good though? Kasey has only begun 1st grade recently. Would like to see who becomes the better officials in the next 2-3 seasons. The only problem I have with Kasey is that she got bullied a lot and let it fly. She is toughening up as season matures and she showed a harder approach with the recent Tigers game.

Big Marn

Juniors
Who is actually good though? Kasey has only begun 1st grade recently. Would like to see who becomes the better officials in the next 2-3 seasons. The only problem I have with Kasey is that she got bullied a lot and let it fly. She is toughening up as season matures and she showed a harder approach with the recent Tigers game.
fair point but the other side of the coin is that she has made some absolute shockers in the bunker as well, (where she is insulated from players and crowds). But as you say, who is actually good though? Theres no referee that you think is actually going to give you a fair go. They are all at differing levels of incompetence. Maybe Sean Hampstead was ok in his day from what i recall? Others may disagree. Thats the last ref that i can think of that was generally ok.

Latest posts