What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Player in Super League

Best player in ESL

• Rob Burrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul Cooke

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Kieron Cunningham

• Stuart Fielden

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Martin Gleeson

• Ali Lauititi

• Thomas Leuluai

• Jamie Lyon

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Danny McGuire

• Jamie Peacock

• Paul Sculthorpe

• Kevin Sinfield

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Corbin

Juniors
i try to watch ESL as much as i can on Foxtel but from what ive seen Sinfield is my bet, Damn he has a good Goal kicking action hits it low and accurate!

Evil Homer

Staff member
I'm not a fan of 'best player' threads.You can bet that someone like Burrow wouldn't be one of the best if he was playing for Leigh or Widnes.Most important to their respective team would be a better thread,in which case I would go for Paul Cooke.

bartman

Immortal
Sinfield's a real complete packet, with the whole range of skills. Lyon is explosive, and is exceeding the abilities he showed when he repped for Australia. Tight call...

Evil Homer's got a good point. Different contenders when you consider who stands out within their own club.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Easy choice = Lyon.. in terms of class.

However Sinfield is having a great season and Cunningham and Sculthorpe... have been there and done it.

damo72

Juniors
Just glancing through some of the names there , there is one who I would have voted for if his name was on the list. Lee Briers, from what I have seen of him, this bloke can do anything, he has a great passing game, an awesome kicking game and doesn't seem to struggle in defence either, his only problem seems to be staying on the field at the moment. Be interesting in September when he teams up with Andrew Johns.

bartman

Immortal
Warrington have been the quiet achievers. A lot of that is down to Lee Briers when he's on the paddock, but the whole squad has been putting in consistently. Joey may give them that extra edge in the finals?