What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best players in the nrl and best up n comers

JJ

Immortal
Charlie_Sayed said:
up n comers
robbie farah
chris armit
luke covell

others
hazem el magic
craig wing
john skandalis
jason stevens
justin tsoulous
brad anasta

past great
ben elias
charlie saab
john elias

Why on earth ban a comic genius like this? That's just an hilarious post - wonderful stuff!!!!!!!!

Balmain_Boy

Why do Raiders fans rate Chalk so highly? I'm really intrigued by it to be honest. Isn't he 24?

He'll make a solid first grader for sure, but he doesn't have a quarter of the potenial of a bloke like Carney...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Naiqama qould be tipped as our biggest rising star. Unfortunatly, in 4 years he's played about 2 years worth of footy due to injury. Has finally gotten to FG after years in the reggies

Potential future stars include Corey Payne & Ashton Sims

Hurriflatch

Referee
For Parramatta
Tim Smith (duh)
Ben Smith
Jeremy Smith (sorry had to add him, could have a team of Smith's next yr :lol: )
Kris Inu
Daniel Backo (Sam's son)
Blake Green
Jarryd Hayne
Marcus Perenara
Joel Reddy (Rod's Son)
Brett Anderson
Tim Wynn (Peter's Son)
Ben Farrar (Andrew's son)

Farrar, Green (NSW) and Backo, Anderson (QLD) will be playing in the under 19's game which is the curtain raiser for the 1st Origin clash

Tigerpete

Juniors
For me -

Robbie Farah
Bronson Harrison
Bryce Gibbs
Liam Fulton
Benji Marshall
Shannon McDonell ( give him time)
Leon Bott
David Stagg
Tim Smith
Greg Inglis
Dane Campbell
Nate Myles
Manu Vatuevai (Spelling?)
Todd Carney

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
Bumper Farrell????? Up and comer?

Hilarious!

yeah you say that. all the people in the nrl say that. hes not an up and comer. but let me tell you, thats what el masri said, lewis said, hoppa said, the whole melbourne side said before covell humiliated them

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
best up and comers

luke covell
paul gallen
benji marshall
liam fulton
robbie farah
sonny bill williams
karmicheal hunt
brett stewart
nate miles
tim smith
Ben Czislowski
David Stagg
dane campbell
jarrod mullen

legend

Coach
I love this thread and this bloke so I'm going to try and get this bloke re-instated. His threads are classic.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
cainen said:
Penrith's Ben Pomeroy is looking like an excellent prospect.

forgot him
should be on my list
my favourite non sharks player
will play for australia
id rather him in the backrow though where he gets more touches

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
That Jarrod Mullen from the Knights looks like bloody good prospect. Thrown in at the last minute due to injury and he played outstanding until he went off hurt. The Knights finally find a good young five-eighth just as Johns is on his way out.

Tim Smith is awesome though. He's already this good and he's only getting better. He's a future Australian rep player for sure!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
Why do Raiders fans rate Chalk so highly? I'm really intrigued by it to be honest. Isn't he 24?

I just love the way he plays, always attacking the ball, you only have to look at his form over the past 3 weeks while Schif's been out to see the kid is good. I dont think he will ever play rep footy but i really like him as a player.

Latest posts