What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Team Ever

sportive cupid

Referee
I have had a suggestion made to me by one of the moderators here that "the Parramatta team this year is by far the best looking one we have fielded in many a year"
Discuss :p

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
the best team ever tag is and remains the title of the 2003 first division team, nikki rowdy and i watched them since they were all babies and at the end of that year nearly everyone of them left and we cried alot.

bubsy, wheels, steve witt, boydy, meadsy, robson...... etc good blokes, best team ever

(don't give me shit, i know they weren't the best team ever, but the title of the thread triggered that thought in my brain :roll: )

Stagger eel

Staff member
sportive cupid said:
I have had a suggestion made to me by one of the moderators here that "the Parramatta team this year is by far the best looking one we have fielded in many a year"

no!

I believe the 2001 side was side closest to rival our all connquaring 1986 side, both sides have next to no weakness from 1 to 13.

this years side have yet to even come remotely close even though we're showing improvements week in week out.

you mught want to ask the same question in September or October ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
When we spoke about best team ever, didn't you say "in the showers"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
eelavation said:
sportive cupid said:

no!

I believe the 2001 side was side closest to rival our all connquaring 1986 side, both sides have next to no weakness from 1 to 13.

this years side have yet to even come remotely close even though we're showing improvements week in week out.

not exactly what she meant

sportive cupid

Referee
JessEel said:
the best team ever tag is and remains the title of the 2003 first division team, nikki rowdy and i watched them since they were all babies and at the end of that year nearly everyone of them left and we cried alot.

bubsy, wheels, steve witt, boydy, meadsy, robson...... etc good blokes, best team ever
ohh Jess :oops: I think it might be best if we keep unusual fietishes to ourselves

Eelementary

Post Whore
sportive cupid said:

Undeniably correct.

On paper, it is prossibly the strongest team we have had in years.

Whether that form translates into Premiership points is what matters.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
eelavation said:
sportive cupid said:

no!

not exactly what she meant

ok! then leave me out of it. :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
sportive cupid said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Did I say something dumb again?

I just think that, on paper, we have a world-beating team.

But that means nothing until form on the board is factored into the equation.

And by the looks of it, it may just well be...

chloe

Juniors
Imagine John Morris with the height of Eric Grothe Jr and the hair of Tim Smith. Oh my god!!

Latest posts