What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Wrestling Quotes/Promos Thread

thuganomics

Coach
Time for some great quotes in the wrestling world.

Could be funny, could be ones that had controversy around them etc.
Just any good quotes.

Heres a few:

From Survivor Series 2001:

Heyman: Ring the bell Earl.
JR: He didn't submit.
Heyman: That never stopped him before at Survivor Series.

:lol: :lol:

From Vince McMahon in late 1997:

"Bret screwed Bret"

Raider_69

Post Whore
awesome thread

thuganomics said:
From Survivor Series 2001:

Heyman: Ring the bell Earl.
JR: He didn't submit.
Heyman: That never stopped him before at Survivor Series.

that one was f**kin halarious

one of my personal favourite

Supermarket Brawl - Stone Cold V Booker T
Austin: Price check on jack ass :lol:

Evening with the Rock
Rock singing:
Leaving Sacramento, Sacramento there i go
They got some fat ass wemon and
the rock is just gonna say no

well i might a plane,
i might take a train
how do you people live here
you must be insane, im leaving Sacramento
Sacramento, i wont stay

cheak this out, cheak this out
but ill be sure to come back when
the lakers beat the kings in may
:lol: x1000!

Royal Rumble 2005:
Christian: I could beat you in a rap competition any day of the week
Cena: ok show me what ya got
Christian: you mean right now?
Cena: You said you can freestyle
Christian: Tomko, give me a beat
**tomoko shakes his head**

:lol: x100000!
Even better when once Christian finished his awesome rap, he started beat boxing and Tomko brushed his shoulder off :lol:

thuganomics

Coach
Rock to Big Show:

Rock: From the Time, Your crappy music hits - Well its the BIG SLOW. And every single Rock fans stops, pauses and takes a look... and they all say this.. "Arg Im gonna take a Leak this guy suck"

thuganomics

Coach
The Rock to Stephanie McMahon:

Rock: Happy Birthday to Steph, you're a ho with huge breasts.
Take the night off from hooking, if ya Smell what the Rock is cooking!

:lol: :lol:

William Regal at Wrestlemania 2001 to Kim Chi talking about Kamala

Regal: He wants me to rub the moon on his belly, are you bloody Mad

:lol:

A Highlight Reel earlier In the Year

Jericho: Ladies and Gentlemen, this man is receiving more expsure than Janet Jacksons left breast.........................Chris Benoit!:lol:

thuganomics

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Evening with the Rock
Rock singing:
They got some fat ass wemon and
the rock is just gonna say no

well i might a plane,
i might take a train
how do you people live here
you must be insane, im leaving Sacramento
Sacramento, i wont stay

cheak this out, cheak this out
but ill be sure to come back when
the lakers beat the kings in may
:lol: x1000!

:lol:

Rock Concert, best Promo ever.

Another one from that show.

Austins music hits during Rock Promo and Rock is surprised, then It turns out it was Hurricane.

Rock: Hahahahahahaha, aww please. Oi Sacremento Police arrest his ass thats the Hamburglar. Arrest his ass, arrest that Hamburglar, get him out of here. He is guilty for shoving Chicken McNuggets straight up his ass

Rock to Canada fans

Rock: Jabroni-beatin, pie-eatin, trail-blazin, eyebrow-raisin, faster than a cheatah, stronger than a buck, hottest thing to hit Canada because the Maple Leafs suck

Misanthrope

Staff member
Rock: (I've forgotten the leadup, but the end was)
...and Shane the sucker,
The silver spoon fed mother-f**ker.

Kurt Angle: Yippie kay ay, mother hubbard

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive never herd a crowd give heat like they did for Rocky after the "be sure to come when the lakers beat the kings in may" line :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
*Sigh*

I miss The Rock. Nobody has ever or will ever cut a promo like he does. Cena tries and fails. Nobody else even tries.

Phillips

Referee
thuganomics said:
Rock: Hahahahahahaha, aww please. Oi Sacremento Police arrest his ass thats the Hamburglar. Arrest his ass, arrest that Hamburglar, get him out of here. He is guilty for shoving Chicken McNuggets straight up his ass

:lol: deadset, stop the fight

Raider_69

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
*Sigh*

I miss The Rock. Nobody has ever or will ever cut a promo like he does. Cena tries and fails. Nobody else even tries.

so true
the man, as an entertainer in the wrestling bizz can not be touched
Austin went close but for me, the rock was the entire package, from ability in ring, to selling, to promo's and even was known to put over a few good stars...

SOW TO THE ROCK
SAVE OUR WWE!

thuganomics

Coach
Around the time Booker T came to WWE:

Rock: Who in the blue hell are you?
Booker T: Who am I? I'm the WCW Champ, sucka
Rock: Let me get this straight.......you're the WCW Champ sucker?

thuganomics

Coach
Jericho to Stephanie and Rhyno.

Jericho: At Summerslam, I will get that dirty, greasy, nasty animal. And I am going to get you too Rhyno. :lol:

Kurt Angle talking to HHH and Stephanie after Summerslam 2000 when HHH punched Stephanie. Kurt Angle is then being teased by Foley and HHH about crying all the time and they call him GAY and a sissy.

Angle: I'll see you out there, and Hunter...try going through a match with out hitting your wife
HHH: I will Kurt, and you go through a match with out hitting on me.

Rock talking about Kane

Rock: Well look at this, Kane can finally speak. The big red genius can finally talk
Rock acting out Kanes voice: I am Kane. I am a Roody Poo...Candy Ass

Raider_69

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
Jericho to Stephanie and Rhyno.

Jericho: At Summerslam, I will get that dirty, greasy, nasty animal. And I am going to get you too Rhyno. :lol:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
Count it out boys, this one is over!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is it just me, or is it instantly cooler when it's directed at Steph? Maybe they should bring her back and throw her on RAW, to get Cena over.

thuganomics

Coach
Before Survivor Series 97, DX Promo with Chyna HHH and HBK

HHH: For the first hour of the show we shall only use the profanity word 'damn' and the second half of the show we will use 'bitch'

HBK (sad) Ahhh f*ck.

HHH (pissed off) Hey! Watch your f*cking mouth!!

HBK:Ahhhhh f*ck it!

thuganomics

Coach
Lillan Garcia interviewing Edge and Christian at No Mercy 2000

Lillian Garcia: Edge and Christian, earlier tonight you guys complained about food poisoning and the fact that you two had to go home, but it looks like you're feeling much better now.
Christian: Yeah. Lillian, look, we thought it was our nuts.
Lillian: What?!
Edge: Yeah, we wanted to be in that Dudley's Invitational Death Table thing as much as anyone else, but Christian and I went to the movies last night and had some popcorn and peanuts and we thought we got food poisoning from the nuts. Turns out, fear not, our nuts are safe for consumption!
Christian: Yeah, just a couple of hours ago, Edge was totally blowing chunks and I'm standing there holding his nuts, when we realized something...
Edge: Yeah, that there were no nuts in my chunks. So it had to be a passing virus. Our nuts are better than ever. In fact, I could whip them out right now.
Christian: Yeah, why don't you go ahead and grab you nuts, there, Edge.
Jerry Lawler: What!?
Edge: Y'know, Lillian, if you want to sample our nuts later on, we'll be cheering The Conquistadors on to victory over the Hardys.
Christian: Dude, you've got some big nuts. Our nuts rule all!

*Edge and Christian High Five*

Misanthrope

Staff member
King of the Ring - 2002
The Rock (to Goldust): “Shutup! No one wants to know about your cannon or your ammunition. Stop trying to look, talk and walk like the Rock… and stop touching yourself! You freak!”

Raw - April 4th 2002
Undertaker (after hearing the 'What?' chant too many times): " Say ‘what’ if you like to sleep with your sister"

Raw - February 12th 2001
The Rock to Triple H: "I'm not talking about the stipulation that says the winner gets five minutes with your s**t wife because frankly, everyone's already had a go!"

Raw - August 23rd 2001
Kurt Angle (to the APA after having his first beer): "Wow, this is good stuff, when did they start making this?"

Raw - November 27th 2001
The Rock: "Mr. MacMahon woke up one morning and thought Champion vs. Champion? That doesn’t make sense. Why not put in two losers so they can have their asses whooped one more time. Then he thought, why not go into the woods and find a chipmunk and get it to nibble on my scrotum? Why not go into the forest outside Oklahoma City and find a deer to stick its antlers up my anus? Hello M. Deer, I’m Mr. MacMahon. Don’t worry; I’ve done this before. Just ram it up there. Ooh!”

Smackdown - January 4th 2001
Edge to Michael Cole: "I need to be reakosized. I don't look 14 year old girlish enough"

Smackdown - August 20th 2001
William Regal to Paul Heyman: "Get out of my office or I will commit acts of violence that would make the Devil cry”

Smackdown (Extreme) - February 1st 2001
Kurt Angle: "Oh I expected this. I thought why not put in Big Show or Chris Jericho or the entire population of Nebraska. Come to think of it, the ring is a little old school, why not have the match in a shark tank? With real sharks and you have to force your opponent down the shark's throat and then pin the shark to win. That'd be a hoot…. At the end of the night Triple H and The Rock will leave the arena like the fans arrived. Depressed, dull losers"

Vengeance - June 26th 2002
Triple H to Eric Bischoff: “I could say ‘screw you’ to you, and you’d have to like it. And I could say ‘screw you’ to Stephanie, and I know she likes it”

thuganomics

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
Raw - April 4th 2002
Undertaker (after hearing the 'What?' chant too many times): " Say ‘what’ if you like to sleep with your sister"

:lol: I remember that.

The Crowd like didn't know what to do after he said that.

Gene Krupa

Referee
The Rock to Y2J: So I'm supposed to be impressed because you beat a guy named Juventud? Juventud?