What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BGAHQ Shop

mickdo

Coach
I'd say it would have to be open or there'd be a riot. Maybe give the club a call?

Eels Dude

Coach
It's open only between 9-5 monday to friday, surely they'd have to make exceptions on game day though.

I overall think it's ridiculious for a retail store to be only open in those hours, when the majority of people are working during the week, and only free on the wknds.

mickdo

Coach
It's open only between 9-5 monday to friday, surely they'd have to make exceptions on game day though.

I overall think it's ridiculious for a retail store to be only open in those hours, when the majority of people are working during the week, and only free on the wknds.

It's also open on Saturdays from 10-3 or thereabouts I believe

Eels Dude

Coach
It's also open on Saturdays from 10-3 or thereabouts I believe

Yeah you're right probably, I do believe they were going to revise the hours once the season started or thereabouts. I was just hoping to grab a copy of the 2009 Parra highlights DVD but as the shop only open 9-5 mon to fri during the off season I never got the oppurtunity to do so.

Last week I would have been able to ask someone. But on Friday the club let the Retail Manager go after he set up the shop.

The only person working Retail is Kara as far as I know and the previous League Club staff members from the Parramatta Footy Heaven. So to be honest I can not tell you, but I would not be hopeful.

Fui!!!

Juniors
it would get a bit tight 15-60 minutes before kick-off.

They will most likely have the merch trailer out the front so probably no need for the shop to be open.

bartman

Immortal
I think I've read something about a merch trailer at the ground - where members can redeem their Blue Blood Packs - which would probably mean the shop closes normal time, to set all that up?

Parra Guru

Coach
On their message it says 9-6 on weekdays. I heard somewhere it will be open before kick off and for 1 hour post match??

born an eel

Bench
Last week I would have been able to ask someone. But on Friday the club let the Retail Manager go after he set up the shop.

The only person working Retail is Kara as far as I know and the previous League Club staff members from the Parramatta Footy Heaven. So to be honest I can not tell you, but I would not be hopeful.
that explains last saturday, as a leagues staff member was working her first day and didn't lnow much about anything. People didn't seem to be impressed when asking about tickets and memberships and her reply was she would have to ask someone later.
I had the feeling I knew more about what was going on then she did from what I have read here and was nearly going to step in and help with information.

TheParraboy

Staff member
good that they are working saturdays, otherwise wont be able to pick up my lovely blood blue pack till around finals time

mickdo

Coach
In an email just sent by the club, they said that the BGA shop will be open from 9am to 10pm on Friday

StEely Matt

Juniors
Supporters Pack Collection

Due to the significant increase in Membership for 2010 we would like to encourage as many Members as possible to collect their Supporters Pack before arriving at Gate A & B on Friday night. The BGA HQ Store will be open from 9am, will remain open for the duration of the game, and close at 10pm. Please allow extra time to undertake this process when planning your trip and ensure that you bring your Redemption Voucher with you.

Supporters Pack collection is currently available at the following locations:
BGA HQ
2 Grose St. Parramatta (9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday)
Parramatta Eels 2 Grose St. Parramatta (10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday)

Supporters Pack CollectionSupporters Pack collection is currently available at the following locations:
BGA HQ 2 Grose St. Parramatta (9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday)
Parramatta Eels 2 Grose St. Parramatta (10am - 4pm, Monday - Friday)

Yep, you can go in the front door and to reception to collect your pack. I am quite sure they would send you around to the BGA store which is right behind reception but hey there are 2 areas for collection.

bartman

Immortal
Yep I stand corrected, good that the store is open for collection of Member Packs "from 9am, will remain open for the duration of the game, and close at 10pm" as per the above email.

Thanks for posting the information StEelyMatt.

Latest posts