What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big bad bustlin' Ben Smith!

Daneel

Bench
Always been a big fan of Bennys, and always thought our defence was much better with him in the team. A horror run of injuries, followed by imo a huge loss of confidence made him stagnant for a while. He has found his niche now and hopefully will continue to be an important part of the cog that is the eels.

Kornstar

Coach
Soward didn't make any ground on Grothe at all and Soward is the fastest over 40 metres!

I don't think i have ever seen Grothe run down once in space, he has also ran down alot of supposed speedsters!

Imo Grothe is the fastest in the comp only that he is like his father and only runs if he needs to, in a race he wouldn't be as fast because there is nothing actually in it for him.

varion

Juniors
Ben was fantastic on the weekend. Only thing he needs to do is be careful with giving away penalties - he tends to give away 1 or 2 so hope this wont hurt us n the coming games!

Hellsy

Immortal
Its a fine line... but gee sometimes I think I'd prefer the agression he shows even if it does cost us a penalty here and there :lol: :lol:

stuke

Bench
all depends when and where he gives it away. it is a fine line but one that he is balancing very well right now.

Fee

Juniors
Ben was fantastic on the weekend. Only thing he needs to do is be careful with giving away penalties - he tends to give away 1 or 2 so hope this wont hurt us n the coming games!

I thought it was a really cool when they penalised Ben for stripping a ball with his elbow. Gee Benny is very clever.:roll: