What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

JJ

Immortal
Can’t watch this stuff, but can someone comment on what Adam Milne is going like? How’s the pace etc?

He was so promising here but his body k we pt breaking

TheParraboy

Staff member
Can’t watch this stuff, but can someone comment on what Adam Milne is going like? How’s the pace etc?

He was so promising here but his body k we pt breaking

Very very quick, decent year, as good as any of the better quicks in other sides.

They rested him last game

Reactions: JJ

Incorrect

Coach
Dumb scheduling all round from CA. The last 3 games of the BBL are a triple-header on the same day!

Also, having matches in the Gold Coast starting at 8:20pm QLD time...I mean, seriously, who is responsible for designing the draw? The 8:20pm match on the Gold Coast where the Sixers ran down 193 with 1 wicket left finished at nearly 1am in Sydney (midnight in QLD)!
I cannot fathom why they scheduled the Perth game before the game on the Goldie. With the time differences, and not to mention the 40 degree heat in Perth today, don't you have the QLD match commence at 6:00pm AEDT and then the Perth game after 9PM AEDT time? Am I missing something?

Eelectrica

Referee
Gotta give credit where it's due. This is actually some pretty damn good fielding from the Heat of all teams. Some of this catching is pretty good.

Not convinced the Heat would have scored 260 from their 20, but still.

undertaker

Coach
I cannot fathom why they scheduled the Perth game before the game on the Goldie. With the time differences, and not to mention the 40 degree heat in Perth today, don't you have the QLD match commence at 6:00pm AEDT and then the Perth game after 9PM AEDT time? Am I missing something?

I 100% agree with you.

If two matches had to be scheduled in those states (QLD and WA) in those timeslots (6:10pm and 9:20pm AEDST), the matches should've been switched to capitalize on the time zone difference.

So yes, it would've made more sense to have the QLD match at 6:10pm (5:10pm QLD) followed by the Perth match at 9:20pm (6:20pm WA).

Having the Perth match played during the heat of nearly 40 degrees in front of a few hundred people in a 60,000 seat stadium (such as the lack of the crowd that you could hear the amplified echo of the ball hitting the bat, and fans talking) and having the Gold Coast match finishing well past kids' bedtime (at nearly quarter to midnight) is a joke.

Whoever scheduled the BBL draw should be sacked.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The BBL circus keeps on rolling on...

Strikers won toss and will bat

Tonight

Adelaide Strikers: Phil Salt, Matthew Renshaw, Alex Carey (c/wk), Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald, Ryan Gibson, Rashid Khan, Danny Briggs, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle, Harry Conway

X-Factors: Cameron Valente, Harry Nielsen

Melbourne Renegades: Aaron Finch (c), Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper (wk), Beau Webster, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Jack Prestwidge, Kane Richardson, Peter Hatzoglou, Noor Ahmad

X-Factors: Josh Lalor, Will Sutherland

Latest posts