What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BIG BASH 23-24 (Mens and womens)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thunder forever

Curled Up Fetal Position GIF - Curled Up Fetal Position Covering Ears -  Discover & Share GIFs

isaiah

Bench
Just fact checked the story about tall Paul being a top six batsmen for Essex: wrong, has one hundred and nine fifties in first class cricket

This Year?

Immortal
How many years ago was Pope the best u19 player in World Cup in nz?
Going by his hairline my guess would be about 30 years ago.

That innings by Brown is one for the ages. Heat never looked troubled at all in this game. Having a huge total to bowl at made it easy for the likes of Neser, but that spell by Johnson closed the door for the Strikers.

Wizardman

First Grade
Going by his hairline my guess would be about 30 years ago.

That innings by Brown is one for the ages. Heat never looked troubled at all in this game. Having a huge total to bowl at made it easy for the likes of Neser, but that spell by Johnson closed the door for the Strikers.
Awesome innings by Brown. People can put down 20/20 all they like, but that was a 140 played on a difficult track in very humid conditions. Brown's innings was that good because it masked the contribution of the other Heat players who batted very poorly.
Sixers v Heat is the right result for the gf.

Canard

Immortal
Having the final tomorrow night, is the perfect length for the BBL.

Its still not fully recovered from having games go well into February.

gUt

Coach
AITA?

I'm a Heat fan and obviously enjoyed Brown's knock, but Fox ruined it by constantly cutting to shots of his mum, interviewing her, replaying it, "she's so emotional", "she's showing a lot of emotion", "emotion", "emotion", "emotion", "emotion", "emotion", "emotion"...

I legit had to turn it off.

And they're going to try to fly her to Sydney for the final and put her up in accommodation; great for her and good luck to her boy. But Fox are doing it so they can milk the poor woman's tears again.