What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

Patorick

Staff member
Something like that.

Got a horrible feeling Hodge is going to smash a century for Melbourne Red tonight, always seems to do well against NSW teams. Don't fancy the Sixers chances tonight, for that reason.

Any word on when Steve O'Keefe will be right?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Melbourne Reneges v Sydney Sheilas tonight... still don't rate the Victorians, even after that arse win over the Bogans.

MSIH

Bench
Something like that.

Got a horrible feeling Hodge is going to smash a century for Melbourne Red tonight, always seems to do well against NSW teams. Don't fancy the Sixers chances tonight, for that reason.

Any word on when Steve O'Keefe will be right?

Pretty close re Hodge.

Hazlewood injured, hopefully his foot isn't too bad. O'Keefe the other day said he might be right in a week.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Brett Lee bowled shit

Thornely should have batted earlier

Steve Smith is not a good captain

El Diablo

Post Whore
and Lumb did f**k all again. why on Earth did they buy this dud?

i think Queensland had him last year and he did f**k all then too

IanG

Coach
With no Newcastle team I've been finding it hard to nail my colours to a team's mast.

Patorick

Staff member
No, he leaves it to the Victorian commentators.

As for tonight, it's time for Mr. Leisuretainment to hit some runs against Adelaide.

Mark him down for a least a 50. Strikers will win though.

Hope Lehmann gives Joe Burns a game, he's worth a go.

Adelaide have won the toss and will bat, says Cricinfo.

aussies1st

Staff member
Cooper as a keeper, will be interesting seeing how he goes as that could be useful for future touring squads.

aussies1st

Staff member
We just found the leggie version of Johnson, Muirhead serving up some crap and getting wickets.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
have a feeling muirhead getting a game might have to do somthin with cricket superstar?

I've never watched Cricket Superstar,so i don't know if he was on the show,but he did rep at
Australia Under-19 level & the Futures League..

He bowls leg spin & comes from St Kilda,but after last nights performance i'd say that is all he has in common with Warnie..:p

Latest posts