What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

TheParraboy

Staff member
oh boy 179 to win

no haddin, warner, ssmith

up to captain henriques and lumb to get the sixers home

El Diablo

Post Whore
Stars got a leg up last night with CA letting Aus players play

Every other team gets rorted

Horrie Is God

First Grade
The fact that Dom Thornley & Dan Smith were in the side should've been a massive hint that they were going to struggle..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
The sixers need Binga to hit a few like this one of his from a Gabba test..You've got to watch the end bit of the vid to actually see how far he hit it..

[youtube]TNkrD95WfmE[/youtube]

That's a massive hit, Symonds did something similar in a Sheffield Shield game once too. Not sure it was taped though.

Patorick

Staff member
And there I was thinking Melbourne Red were gone without Finch and Samuels.

Hurricanes are the only other chance to beat them, I'd say (depending on availability of peeps).

undertaker

Coach
I'm over 40 mate..

It doesn't look like real cricket too me..

It's like i'm watching a"WWE/Cricket on Meth" hybrid,where the game doesn't reward skill more than it does luck..

And the fact that the franchises mean very little to the vast majority of the audience doesn't help it's credibility either..

And the results of the games mean bugger all..2 days after each game barely anyone can remember who played..little own who won..

Having said that i've watched 90% of the games,so i can't hate it too much..

I see things in every game that make me lol..And that's enough for me..

I'm a fair bit younger than you (25), but I 100% agree with your comments.