What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

natheel

Coach
Not a great start to bat for thunder.

But neither did the stars

Looking forward to the renegades v 6ers match tomorrow

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
LOL @ Faulkner getting in Gayles face. Park cricketer in4 15 mins of fame. Someone should tell him it only works if your Warnie.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Not at all but you give the comp a bit of a bashing

I'm over 40 mate..

It doesn't look like real cricket too me..

It's like i'm watching a"WWE/Cricket on Meth" hybrid,where the game doesn't reward skill more than it does luck..

And the fact that the franchises mean very little to the vast majority of the audience doesn't help it's credibility either..

And the results of the games mean bugger all..2 days after each game barely anyone can remember who played..little own who won..

Having said that i've watched 90% of the games,so i can't hate it too much..

I see things in every game that make me lol..And that's enough for me..

Patorick

Staff member

Patorick

Staff member
The renaissance of Australian cricket continues - Canberra Comets coach Mark Higgs is the latest retired tweaker to throw his spinning fingers into the Big Bash League ring.

With the call-up of Hobart Hurricanes captain George Bailey and Xavier Doherty to the Australian one-day squad, Higgs will join the Hurricanes squad as cover and might play against Brisbane Heat in Hobart on Saturday night.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/higgs-gets-late-big-bash-call-20130108-2cf2n.html#ixzz2HOBWZgBZ

Oi.