What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2017/18

King hit

Coach
I've always found Maddinson to be really overrated. Can slog the ball but has no patience at all. A poor mans Maxwell

Bazal

Post Whore
That was out in my eyes.

I don't think you could conclusively say there wasn't anything behind the line, because of the fact that apparently they are using potatoes to film the game...didn't matter in the end really.

2 weeks

Coach
When you get decisions like that stumping farce you realise this is entertainment masquerading as sport.

Timbo

Staff member
Eh, thought it was lineball.

Hughes was bogged down anyway, did the Thunder a favour keeping him out there.

TIGER14

Bench
Does the Sixers recruitment guy even try?
You get 3 international signings, Sixers only use 2... And they use them on Jason Roy and Sam Billings. Absolute nobodies.

Timbo

Staff member
He walked.

And then he was given not out, and walked back on.

Fawad Ahmed is walking back to his fielding position after that over.

I'm walking to the fridge to get a beer right now.

It's a very common activity.

Timbo

Staff member
Does the Sixers recruitment guy even try?
You get 3 international signings, Sixers only use 2... And they use them on Jason Roy and Sam Billings. Absolute nobodies.

3? It's only two, isn't it?

The Sixers have always done this, gone with less flashy names (Lumb, Wessels, etc) that are available for the whole season. Roy and Billings are pretty dominant in the English T20.

They got screwed a bit this year, because both these two are in the English ODI side.

2 weeks

Coach
And then he was given not out, and walked back on.

Fawad Ahmed is walking back to his fielding position after that over.

I'm walking to the fridge to get a beer right now.

It's a very common activity.

Okay let's reverse engineer this.

The ump gave Gilly not out.
He walked.
Ump has no say.