What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bouncing Benny

yy_cheng

Coach
Gee it's good to see the big Penguin smother attackers in defence. It's a shame he didn't see much of the ball.

Parraren

Bench
Twizzle said:
Looks like he's spent alot of time in the gym, he is f**king huge

Not sure how accurate the NRL site is (they don't even have a profile for Jarryd Hayne yet) but Benny is listed as...

192 cm
106 kg :shock:

Bloody huge alright.

Utey

Coach
JessEel said:
BennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBennyBenny :D:D:D:D:D

I think you like Benny, yeah?

The Colonel

Immortal
I think Benny looks like Guy Smiley.....
page-2270.jpg

bensgirl_3

Juniors
OMG I finally got to go to a parra game as im a country chik and OMG when they read out his name on the bench i couldnt stop screaming. My friends were a bit embarrassed but hey BENNY'S BAK y not scream it??

glad he is bak and good to go. He did a superb job for 14 weeks out GOOD JOB BEN!!!

Latest posts