What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother *spoiler*

Risa

Bench
I think either Ryan or Cath'll go next. I hope Pauly stays, I love his sarcasam.

t-ba

Post Whore
Here's hoping AFL plant...I mean "Ryan" goes next. Channel 10 will take any opportunity to advertise that stuff...

Trev for Victory!

Sweet Angel

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
WHAT A JOKE!!!! to all you so called australians that voted out ash this week, you should be ashamed of yourself. what kind of person are you if you think anything bad of ash, she was always so nice to everyone in the house, she is the most beautiful girl, inside and out. i bet its just stupid jealous chicks that voted for her. ive dated a lot of bitches and i sorta came to the conclusion that deep down all girls were mean bitches, but seeing ashalea made me thought otherwise and it pisses me off that she didnt go further in the show.

i totally agree with u ash was nice i thought she would off been in longer or even won... y didnt bree go??

Earl

Coach
Bree has gone to one of the least popular to the most popular aince being voted out.

PJ Marshal

Coach
t-ba the hutt said:
Here's hoping AFL plant...I mean "Ryan" goes next. Channel 10 will take any opportunity to advertise that stuff...

Trev for Victory!

Yes Trev deserves to win he is the shizzz and doesnt smoke cinamon sticks :roll:

Ryan is the BIGGEST AFL PLANT EVER! Good on Wes and Trev for nominating him the week after Ryan got to watch the friggin' AFL in the house, claiming that 'they didn't enjoy it much' and 'they felt left out when it was on' (Wes is a Bronco's fan and Trev is from NSW)