What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Dell off contract this year

dougieswim

Juniors
I hope Sailor stays. He is a great personality around the club. It would be good to have an ambassador club of Timmins, Gasnier, Hornby, Young and Cooper working for the club in the community.

TheRev

First Grade
Phew.. I thought you wanted Dell back in the 1st grade side.. but yes would be great to keep him as a Dragons Ambassador!

Dragoness

Juniors
But how much will he want $$$$.... Isn't money the reason he's no longer on FOX? Hope he's not too greedy. BTW how silly will he look being an ambassador at another club after hearing him say "the red V is part of me" a thousand times:lol:

TheRev

First Grade
how silly will he look being an ambassador at another club after hearing him say "the red V is part of me" a thousand times:lol:
Actually thats true.. if he doesnt stay with us, im not sure what his next option is.. maybe a different type of role completely.

But how much will he want $$$$.... Isn't money the reason he's no longer on FOX? Hope he's not too greedy. BTW how silly will he look being an ambassador at another club after hearing him say "the red V is part of me" a thousand times:lol:

I'm sure Southern Cross Constructions would kick some in the tin for him. Remember the big man flashing their logo -
9k=
Z
- on the Nine cameras after he scored down at WIN Stadium one Friday night?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Dell wouldn't go anywhere he didn't have kinship.

Broncos or us forever. He's a Broncos great and loves em.

We gave him a chance to get his life back together and embraced him.

This is his job, so if he gets a better elsewhere, then so be it, but he'll always love the Dragons.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Personally I think he's dropped off his red V crusade quite a lot. Doesn't tweet much about saints anymore. I think he'll move on.

Mr Red

First Grade
they should set Dell the personal challenge of revving up jamie sowards confidence before each match.. he needs to do more of this like he used to when playing...
only that will tell if he's worth keeping or not :)