What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Hits of 2007 video

i love how when sonny bill puts the big shoulder on he stands over the player like WHAT merkin!!

started repeating some of the hits towards the end was a bit a downer

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Marshall_magic said:
easy when you blindside them

Geez your a hard marker there marshall.

If i recall Finch was probing for a gap and got absolutely hammered by Roy!! Dont forget he can hit you front on too, he demolished Shillington not too long ago. :lol: Most of these hits on the video are worse blind side hits then Asotasi on Finch.

Anyways nice vid, you showed a few hits twice or more.

Glad to have hit men on our Kiwis team, Matai, SBW, Eastwood and Asotasi. :cool:

dragons4life

Juniors
RabbitohHighlightMaker said:
you missed out Asotasi picking up and dumping the **** out of Finch.

One of the biggest convential tackles of the year.

oh yeah that was a good hit i should have put that 1 in

northwest9

Juniors
tbone10 said:
has SBW ever made a tackle?

by the looks of that video, no, he hasnt, and his shoulder isnt going to last,

One of those "hits" he needs to be a bit careful with were he has his arm when he tries those charges, he'll dead set decapitate someone one day

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Is SBW all about the shoulder? has he ever put on a good tackle? I don't think he's been praised for any tackles, only shoulders.

ByRd

First Grade
Yes he does tackle but his shoulder charges are what get attention so it is all u will hear about

Latest posts