What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest ever prelim final crowd coming up?

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Does anyone have any knowledge on what parking is like at ANZ? I'm driving up from Canberra but i'm not going to get to the stadium till about 6-6:30. Will parking be hell at that time?

Simo

First Grade

Dogs Of War

Coach
Thanks Herbert.

Buses are not running until 3:45-4:30 depending on route, arrive alive starts at 3:30, think I may get in there some other way as I wouldnt mind seeing all games and soaking up the atmosphere as it grows.

Also, depending on how things go, is there anywhere for a beer around the stadium other than homebush brewery?

If you park at Concord West, there is a pub across from the train station. I will be their around 5:30pm-6:00pm to have a few beers before heading over. Grab a take away before the 20min walk to the ground.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thanks Herbert.

Buses are not running until 3:45-4:30 depending on route, arrive alive starts at 3:30, think I may get in there some other way as I wouldnt mind seeing all games and soaking up the atmosphere as it grows.

Also, depending on how things go, is there anywhere for a beer around the stadium other than homebush brewery?
The only other place apart from the brewery is the lobby of the Pullman Hotel from memory, which is just on the corner opposite the Aquatic Centre, behind the Novotel.

Sleep

Juniors
Smells like lies to me. I think the media is taking us all for a ride. True crowd figure of 23k.

:lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
28mh839.jpg

A comment of mine a few weeks ago:

'm very disappointed that the knights lost to the raiders

week 1 of the finals could've been Dogs vs Eels @ ANZ.. a guaranteed 50k crowd
well now i'm glad they lost :lol:

Dragondad tipped it
Dogs and Eels will probably meet later on,which will pull much more than 50k.

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
Nah, i think it would be more that buying tickets in groups will be harder. Buying single tickets isn't a problem. Had the same problem when my mate was trying to buy our tickets.