What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest ever prelim final crowd coming up?

Shire Panther

Juniors
Im a Panthers fan (obviously) and i dont really care who wins but im going because i love footy! there should be more games with massive crowds through out the season.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Im a Panthers fan (obviously) and i doint really care who wins but im going because i love footy there should be more games with massive crowds through out the season.

You live in the Sutherland Shire and follow Penrith ? Same area, different team. :D

benoir91

Juniors
As at 5pm;

Rugby League fans are being urged to plan their trip to ANZ Stadium with 67,400 fans already snapping up tickets for Friday night’s Telstra Preliminary Final clash between the Bulldogs and Eels.

And so far it is the Eels leading the race to fill the stadium with Parramatta fans holding 52 percent of tickets in designated supporter bays and Bulldogs fans 48 percent.

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latest...port-confirmed-for-fridays-clash/default.aspx

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Interesting they claim 52% Parra and 48% Dogs, that's only taking into account designated sections. The remaining "neutral" zone could have majority dogs or even more eels fans... who knows.

Pazza

First Grade
the neutral zone??? isnt that an area of neutral space between the united federation of planets and the romulan empire???.

Timbo

Staff member
the neutral zone??? isnt that an area of neutral space between the united federation of planets and the romulan empire???.

Also one between the UFP and the Klingons...Before Khitomer...

;-)

Evenflow

Bench
The Western Bulldogs v St. Kilda got 78, 245 for their prelims at the MCG... lets hope we can beat that

LOL why would you even bother comparing one game? The beat us week in, week out year after year with their crowds and one game isn't going to change that. Collingwood v Geelong got over 87k and their GF will get closer to 100k so what we get in comparison to the Bulldogs v St Kilda game is a moot point.

Why do AFL comparisons get dragged into every second thread around here? All it does is makes us come across with little brother syndrome and a massive inferiority complex. The bottom line is we're going to get a f**king great crowd tomorrow night and that's all that matters. How about we conentrate on the massive positive for our game and what will be a brilliant spectacle instead of trying to go one up on the other code for once.

Ridders

Coach
And to think the amount of people that doubted Timmah's predicition early on. Hang your head in shame.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I was gunna make some ridiculing comments that the game would not get anywhere near 70K and would be 50K tops....

Glad I kept quiet.....

Simo

First Grade
Hey where can you find out the bus details now that they are running, I need to knwo from where and at what times....what is the bus company to look up?

Hey where can you find out the bus details now that they are running, I need to knwo from where and at what times....what is the bus company to look up?

mate you be better off ring parramtta leagues club, or anz stadium to find out that information.