What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

biggest hitter in the game?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
He's just a coward, not really a big hitter.

:roll:

Name one occasion where Meli has taken a backward step from anyone. Oh that's right, he's never had to because no-one ever f*cks with him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Wiki and SBW fo just out and out bone rattlers
Withers is thge best pound for pound hitter thou

Iafeta

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
He's just a coward, not really a big hitter.

:roll:

Name one occasion where Meli has taken a backward step from anyone. Oh that's right, he's never had to because no-one ever f*cks with him.

Now, now, lets not forget that ONE incident over his ENTIRE career.

He's a coward after all :roll:

And he's not a big hitter, Berrigan, Tate and a sh!tload of other mothers particularly in 2003 were more blokes bouncing into his shoulder while he just stood there more than anything :D

Special K

Coach
Meli - I thought he killed some poor Manly bastard last year at the 7s. I'm still shocked the bloke was able to get up.

JTR

Juniors
Special K said:
Meli - I thought he killed some poor Manly bastard last year at the 7s. I'm still shocked the bloke was able to get up.
I'm sure Rhys Wesser still has a few sore bones too...

Iafeta

Referee
Thats right, he belted the bejeesus out of him. I remember a tackle on Mark O'Halloran from the Tigers round 26 2003? Ouch!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Special K said:
I remember that one, I could feel it and I was halfway up the stands at the SFS!

westie

Bench
joel caine number 1 fan said:
well according too the 2005 season guide one of the hardest hitters in defence in the game is tigers reserve grade player Richard Parker

Richie plays for the Tigers now does he?

Latest posts