What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy the CAT !!!!

petetheileet

First Grade
gr8_1 said:
The people who think he didn't mean it look at his head. He is looking straight down at Skandalis and aiming for his head.

He should get life. It is worse than the Bob Cooper incident against the Steelers.

If the NRL is serious about cleaning up the game they need to make an example of this low life.

btw I think the Lolesi hit was bad also. He should count himself lucky his charge was graded higher. Late, cheap and reckless attempt at a tackle.

I agree strongly! Billy has a history of sneaky, dirty play, he just went too far with this one and deserves more than what he got....I CANT BELIEVE SKANDALIS WAS DEFENDING HIM :?

innsaneink

Referee
shadow grinder said:
oh i agree. he got what he deserved and everything and im not making excuses...but when he says i didnt mean to do it, i think he means didnt mean to kick him in the head.

Where do you think he meant to kick him?

Shoulder?

Only option left really, the way the were posoition he couldnt kick him in the arse or guts.

shadow grinder

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Where do you think he meant to kick him?

Shoulder?

Only option left really, the way the were posoition he couldnt kick him in the arse or guts.

no mate..IM not saying he didnt mean to kick his head. I am saying thats what i THINK slater means when he says "i didnt mean it".

Garts

Bench
deserved his suspension but players have brain snaps and make mistakes like we all do. will miss seeing him play but sh!t happens.

Latest posts