What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy the CAT !!!!

TV Ted Ellery said:
Relevance! The procreation jokes have been around longer than the wrap around.
Even Shakespeare has had a stab although his jibes were couched in more eloquent terms.
I use Bold statements If you haven't realised. :lol:

innsaneink said:
"We've seen a fair bit of footage of it and I must admit it doesn't look good. When I first came off the field, I thought it was an accident. The video footage doesn't look very good, but we're all fine about it and I still think I didn't mean to do it, so that's what we're going for." - Billy Slater

-----------------------------------

Now....whenever an accident occurs to me...I have never had to think to myself and ask myself if it was an accident or not.
The prang I had when I was 20yo, that cost me $800 certainly wasnt intentional....knew straight away - accident

When I hit my thumb with a hammer...."Hmm, did I do that on purpose or was it and accident"? I wonder?

"I think I didnt mean to do it":lol::lol: FMD!
Do you have a link for that I wonder.:-k

Miss quoteing and making up quotes is your level I 'spose. :roll:
What Slater really says said:
"I didn't mean to do what I did," Slater said. "I was just trying to get free of the tackle.
"We were fine after the game. I spoke to John and apologised and told him I didn't mean to kick him in the head.
"I must admit it doesn't look good. But it was an accident, I didn't mean to do it and hopefully that comes out."
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18714636%255E14823,00.html

Then again thoughts and thinking are not what the Ink does best..

FMD :sch:

shadow grinder

First Grade
dont mean to go agianst you or anything mike...but i think your wrong on that last thingy...slater did actually say what ink posted. it was on the news...

innsaneink

Referee
UndertakerMike said:
Do you have a link for that I wonder.:-k

Miss quoteing and making up quotes is your level I 'spose. :roll:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18714636%255E14823,00.html

Then again thoughts and thinking are not what the Ink does best..

FMD :sch:
Go f**k yourself.

BILLY Slater will tonight attempt to have his ban for kicking Wests Tigers prop John Skandalis cut to four matches, allowing the star Melbourne fullback to play in the opening State of Origin match.
Slater, facing a seven-match suspension that would rule him out of the Queensland side for Origin I on May 24, has pleaded guilty to contrary conduct but will seek to have the charge downgraded from five, the highest, to three when he fronts the NRL judiciary.
It is expected Slater will use the fact that Skandalis was not injured and got to his feet immediately to chase him as grounds for a reduction and a four-match suspension, which would sideline him until the match before the Origin teams are named in round 10.
The incident is the first of its kind in the nine-year history of the NRL, and Slater's case will set a precedent.
If he is found guilty of grade-five contrary conduct, any offence in which a player striking out with his boot causes injury to an opponent would almost certainly be referred directly to the tribunal for a more severe ban.
"We were happy to plead guilty but the process is there to challenge if you believe the penalty is too harsh and we're taking that opportunity up," Storm chief executive Brian Waldron said.
"They were prepared to reduce it to six matches [if Slater had pleaded guilty to a grade-five charge], but we will be attempting to have it downgraded to a grade three, which will mean he only gets four weeks.
"You've got to be realistic. I think he's unfortunately been careless in this case and we're happy to take what I think is a fair number for everyone."
At a press conference in Melbourne yesterday to promote the launch of his appeal to raise money for victims of Cyclone Larry, which hit his home town of Innisfail last month, Slater admitted footage of the incident "didn't look good" and said he regretted his actions.
"All I want to say is that I didn't mean to do what I did. I was trying to get free of the tackle," he said. "I spoke to John Skandalis, I apologised and told him I didn't mean to literally kick him in the head. That's why the Melbourne Storm are behind me.
"We've seen a fair bit of footage of it and I must admit it doesn't look good. When I first came off the field, I thought it was an accident. The video footage doesn't look very good, but we're all fine about it and I still think I didn't mean to do it, so that's what we're going for."

Tigers players had little sympathy for Slater, with his fellow fullback Brett Hodgson insisting the Storm star had to cop the ban - even if it meant missing Origin I.
"It didn't look great," Hodgson said. "It might be out of character, but you've got to suffer the consequences. You've got to live with what you do on the field and off the field as well.
"Unfortunately it was a brain snap for him. I guess he has to live with that. It's never good to miss any Origin, but I'll let the judiciary deal with that."
Meanwhile, Penrith prop Joel Clinton yesterday slammed claims by Simon Woolford that he took a dive after the tackle that resulted in the Raiders hooker facing a two-match suspension unless he succeeds in getting a downgrade at tonight's hearing.
Clinton said Woolford "got what he deserved" after the high shot - the former Canberra captain's eighth judiciary charge in three seasons. The former Test front-rower dismissed Woolford's comments in yesterday's Herald that he milked a penalty, and said he had a bruised right eye to prove it.
"I got a bloody black eye for it," Clinton said. "I couldn't see out of my eye. He's just trying to get his charges dropped. It wasn't a dive or anything like that. He's got a bad record. He shouldn't go around hitting blokes high."
Storm five-eighth Scott Hill yesterday accepted a two-match ban for manhandling referee Jason Robinson in last weekend's 30-28 loss to the Tigers. Hill pleaded guilty to a grade-four contrary conduct charge but received a discount for a seven-year unblemished record.
Tigers forward Anthony Laffranchi was also suspended for two matches for a dangerous throw, while Parramatta forward Chad Robinson received a one-match ban for striking. Eels teammates Paul Stringer, Brett Delaney and Justin Tsoulos and Tigers lock Jamaal Lolesi escaped suspension.
In other news, leading managers George Mimis and Jim Banaghan have been asked to show cause why the NRL player agent accreditation committee shouldn't take action against them over the Warriors salary cap scandal.
The committee can caution them or suspend or revoke their accreditation.

Screwing up big time is what undertaker mike does best....:roll:

Being a total f**kwit...your level I spose

Making a fool of oneself is what the undertaker does best!

FMD! :sch:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/slater-hoping-mercy-kicks-in/2006/04/04/1143916525769.html

innsaneink

Referee
owned_help.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Typical cat act...just like Slaters.

Accuse me of making up quotes, mis-quoting people...then when proved wrong, just ignore it.

Grow some balls Mike.

innsaneink said:
Typical cat act...just like Slaters.

Accuse me of making up quotes, mis-quoting people...then when proved wrong, just ignore it.

Grow some balls Mike.
:lol:
Typical head in the sand shyte... :D
Hiding from the fact you did not provide the link with the original quote.

My Sources don't have the biased anti Storm angles.

You must be a confused boy. Ignore UM or reply to him. :lol: ... "Oh dear what do I do?????" :lol:
Face it you wanna have conversations with me. ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
LOL :lol:

Yeh...guilty as charged...I was wrong...I didnt add the link originally, woopty farkin doo.

You think that justifies you jumping to conclusions, accusing me of making it up?

Dont think so....but I expect no less from you, no balls, cant admit when you stuff up. f**kin loser.
Back to kindy where you belong.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94

I can see you dont have the balls to apologize when proved wrong...f**k...even Slater apologized to Skando....be a man, grow some balls...admit you were wrong jumping the gun.

Even your mate knows you were wrong...
shadow grinder said:
dont mean to go agianst you or anything mike...but i think your wrong on that last thingy...slater did actually say what ink posted. it was on the news...

innsaneink said:
LOL

Yeh...guilty as charged...I was wrong...I didnt add the link originally, woopty farkin doo.

You think that justifies you jumping to conclusions, accusing me of making it up?...
When you put my article and your unlinked quotes together even your lone eye would have to admitt they didn't add up. ;-)

innsaneink said:
Dont think so....but I expect no less from you, no balls, cant admit when you stuff up. f**kin loser.
Keep playing the hero LMFAO Gotta work hark to keep your reputation up. :D
innsaneink said:
Yea I do belong there...... Puts you to shame when I get you hook line and Sinker. LMFAO.

innsaneink said:
I can see you dont have the balls to apologize when proved wrong...f**k...even Slater apologized to Skando....be a man, grow some balls...admit you were wrong jumping the gun....
LOL :sch: Yes you did actually copy and paste a certain section out of a legitamate column.
Skando got over it.... Why can't you????? Whinging Tekken!.
But If I didn't "jump the gun" we wouldn't be have this nice conversation.

innsaneink said:
Even your mate knows you were wrong...
Yea well he has seen the same NSW media. I live I Victoria if you hadn't noticed FFS.

Hook, Line and Sinker :lol:

"oh I gotta put him on ignor again" :badgrin:

nqboy

First Grade
innsaneink said:
With good reason

Jarrod McCracken, permanently put out of the game= Melb
O'Neill, victim of the the cheapest king hit EVER= Melb
Skando, intentionally kicked in the head= Melb

See a trend?
Bob Lindner, king hit in Origin by Tigers legend Steve Roach