What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy vs Rabbitohs

effnic

Bench
we will see, wait till orford chokes in the finals. wont be the first time nor the last time.
:sarcasm:

Captain_klutz said:
And under which rock and for how long will you hide when Manly gets whooped in this years final series.. :lol:
:lol:

Melbourne_belle said:
oh effnic you have no nuts
Orford can have the Dally M, he will need it to comfort him when he chokes in the finals again.

Ice777 said:

philstorm said:
Seriously mate, go f**k yourself.

I'd love nothing more than seeing us get to the GF, if only to knock out the Eagles again.

Either that, or watching them choke themselves in the Prelim.
Oh dear.

byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Um..chockers=Manly Sea Eagles. You still lost the 2007 GF and lost the 2008 minor premiership. Come back when you've ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING OF ANY REAL WORTH

Ok so im back.

effnic

Bench
I dont want to be a bad winner honestly i feel sorry for the storm fans but those comments i mean ffs how can i resist.

Qld Shark

Juniors
I dont think they want to play
Anyway if Melbourne had won they wouldn't have put much sh!t on you
Would they? :sarcasm:

melbourne_belle

Juniors
ahahahahhahahhahahaha storm fans ahahahhha where is that butters twig he must of loved watching ahahahaah suck my balls storm fans suck it well. Lets not forget halfback of the year also cause Orford has more skills in his game then a cross field kick to a winger.

Really what sort of comments to you expect when you come up with this tripe.

AILD

Bench
I dont think they want to play
Anyway if Melbourne had won they wouldn't have put much sh!t on you
Would they? :sarcasm:

oh f**k yeah i would have put sh*t on them everyday till the next season started.

Orford might not have choked but he didnt set the world on fire.

Manly far to good on sunday ...and it still f**king hurts! but we shall be seeing you guys next year!

GO STORM!

Latest posts