What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird or Anasta?

Tunguska

Juniors
... for the test 5/8 role?

As much as I'm not a fan of Anasta, he'll probably get it because the selectors see something many don't.

I'd be happy if Bird got a spot there, or at least on the run on?

Bird for me.

Rod

Bench
For me Anasta, but then again I'm a Kiwi so I don't really care. For mine Anasta's done it before at rep level, and despite what some people say he's a tough bugger.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
How about neither under any circumstances. Cronk and Prince are so far ahead of those two as play makers it's ridiculous. I'd have Prince at half and Thurston at 5/8 even before I'd contemplate that. I can't believe Anasta is even being discussed. How many chances does he get.

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
Kid Dynamite said:
How about neither under any circumstances. Cronk and Prince are so far ahead of those two as play makers it's ridiculous. I'd have Prince at half and Thurston at 5/8 even before I'd contemplate that. I can't believe Anasta is even being discussed. How many chances does he get.

I wish it could happen but it won't.

Thurston owns the 7 jumper and Prince would never get picked at 6.

Tunguska

Juniors
Kid Dynamite said:

Agreed.

Does no one remember what he did to NSW in Origin I? Elias told them to hand their cheques back.

Shorty

Staff member
Neither.
Anasta shouldn't be anywhere near the side.

But Bird needs to be in the team somewhere,he adds grunt.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Shorty said:
Neither.
Anasta shouldn't be anywhere near the side.

But Bird needs to be in the team somewhere,he adds grunt.

He might pull a penalty or two as well with a dive here and there..

Pierced Soul

First Grade
prince should be there. let him and thurston swicth during the game. they're both former 5/8s anyway

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Thurston/Anasta would work well.
Both former Bulldogs playing better now than they were back then.
Ouch...

Latest posts