What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bit of bad news to come out of today..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Fan day was great good to see most of you there.

* Colonel reveraled to me that Delaney may of damaged an ankle at training this morning and went for scans today, no word on the extent of damage.

* Cannings is in hospital with an appendix problem, I'd say he may have a couple of weeks off.

* Drew Dalton has quit the club to go back to uni however his brother Anthony will be playing with the club.

sorry to break it you, hopefully it's not serious for both frog and Az.

strider

Post Whore
goodness - i thought fan days were supposed to be fun :(

but thanks for the info eela ... how was fan day otherwise?

Utey

Coach
Yeah saw Drew at my uni entrance exam so thats understandable. Good luck to him. Shame about the other two.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Another one I forgot.

Junior To'o who played a few premier league games with us has decided to play rugby for the two Blues.

eelz47

Coach
he had a few wraps hey eela?

not to sure with marcus playing hooker, it would open a few things up though

Stagger eel

Staff member
Macquarie Scorpions said:
Did anyone see zeb's injury from training?

yeah, he bruised his arm tackling Stringer...

talking to some of the boys they are deadset jumping out of their skins at the moment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
eelavation said:
Another one I forgot.

Junior To'o who played a few premier league games with us has decided to play rugby for the two Blues.

at least he's still playing for Parra

Nikki

Coach
Fan Day was a huge let down. But I got what I needed to get done, done. Some of the players and officials were deadset RUDE!!!

Parrasque said:
Has Anyone Got Any Fanday Pics?

Oh, is this parrasque asking nicely for photos. I am in two minds to share after the rudeness that was shown with the Port Macq photos...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nikki said:
Fan Day was a huge let down. But I got what I needed to get done, done. Some of the players and officials were deadset RUDE!!!

Oh, is this parrasque asking nicely for photos. I am in two minds to share after the rudeness that was shown with the Port Macq photos...

My Dad, sister and I found this too...

The only guys who were dead-set really friendly were Ben and Tim Smith, Paul Stringer, Eric Grothe, Jarryd Hayne, Joel Reddy (does this guy ever NOT smile? lol), a guy who I THINK was Cordoba and Matty Petersen...

Most of the other guys were still cool (poor old captain Cayless - he was quiet when I got his autograph, but he didn't complain plus he'd been having photos and signatures for ages before he sat down; but he never complained!), but there were a few blokes who I got the impression wished they weren't there at all...

Still all in all a decent day (except I didn't see Johnny or Deano, and I had no idea who some fo the players were :oops: ).

Eelementary

Post Whore
I know eh! Some people were cutting the lines and everything...Rude! lol

I can sort of understand where the players are coming from...But still, it's disappointing when a player, in the middle of signing your item, gets up, looks at the line and mumbles, "Bloody hell the line's massive!"...

parra pete

Referee
Eelementary said:
I know eh! Some people were cutting the lines and everything...Rude! lol

I can sort of understand where the players are coming from...But still, it's disappointing when a player, in the middle of signing your item, gets up, looks at the line and mumbles, "Bloody hell the line's massive!"...

They'd complain more if there was no-one. These blokes have to remember that they enjoyed getting autographs before they became 'famous'.
If they don't like the limelight and the perks that come with it, see how they enjoy working a real job.
I have no time for 'heroes'. They have an obligation to the Club and the code to put in an effort at 'fanday'.