What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacklock's century

salivor

First Grade
LOL, sorry but that was just great play from Darren Lockyer. Herded him into the sideline and with no support at all DeVere was on his own and up against the best defensive fullback in the game.

Anonymous

Juniors
bronco said:
LOL, sorry but that was just great play from Darren Lockyer. Herded him into the sideline and with no support at all DeVere was on his own and up against the best defensive fullback in the game.
Yes it was beaut tackle and there was no support. But he should have stepped inside.... showing a winger the sideline isn't exactly a new trick.

salivor

First Grade
True he should've stepped inside but Gould wasn't picking him for attacking flair. Anyway Blacklock and DeVere are like chalk and cheese, I'm just very happy the Broncos have the latter.

Anonymous

Juniors
bronco said:
True he should've stepped inside but Gould wasn't picking him for attacking flair. Anyway Blacklock and DeVere are like chalk and cheese, I'm just very happy the Broncos have the latter.

Broncos have the cheese?

Anonymous

Juniors
Osama Bin Laden said:
Blacklock is a pretender, an absolute turnstile :lol:
Geez ya think a bloke could hide his ID better than that... 'turnstile', now where have I heard that before...? LOL.
Whereabouts are ya Osama? I know some people who are keen to have a talk with you. 8)

salivor

First Grade
Willow said:
bronco said:

Broncos have the cheese?

I could see that reply coming as soon as I wrote that lol.

Osama Bin Laden

Juniors
Willow said:
Osama Bin Laden said:
Blacklock is a pretender, an absolute turnstile :lol:
Geez ya think a bloke could hide his ID better than that... 'turnstile', now where have I heard that before...? LOL.
Whereabouts are ya Osama? I know some people who are keen to have a talk with you. 8)

Well if you read my location, its obvious im in Auburn :roll:

:lol:

Ill shout u a felafel next time you drop by. Im the tall guy with a good looking beard going ;-)

BTW, who wants to speak with me? Im happy to have a yarn with anyone, except Bronco supporters, the gayest of them all 8)