What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blair

Radical Rat

Juniors
Why the hate for anasta?
At least the bloke can tackle and direct play.
He is an asset to the team next year at 200k and wont be a burden.

Yeah I'm 50/50 on Anasta. I do agree with your points. his defence is sound and he's got a good long kicking game. If 200k is correct then I'm happy with that.

Radical Rat

Juniors
You pay Paul Gallen money, you should get Paul Gallen performance.

Gibbs did more than that two weeks ago and Woods and Galloway have both done it a few times this year, and none of them play for 80 mins.

Many others have done it too.

Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Blair. But he's never gonna pull those sorts of numbers. He never has. Tigers management knew what they were getting. They bought him off reputation. I've never seen him dominate a game.

Tiger05

First Grade
Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Blair. But he's never gonna pull those sorts of numbers. He never has. Tigers management knew what they were getting. They bought him off reputation. I've never seen him dominate a game.

Yep. It was a bad buy.

I'm still hopeful he can turn it around however I don't think he will ever be a dominant player.

Last edited: