What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake and Simonsson - synchronised sinners

hindy111

Post Whore
Waqa wasn't great but his go forward was strong. We don't have better options. That is reality.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ask @Gazzamatta he’s lost his mojo.
He wasnt great yesterday. Looks a kid with little confidence. Hes such a great size for a center. He needs some damn good coaching which hes dosent appear to be getting.
I think we have loaded way too much pressure on these Rouse Hill Rhinos Boys. Even Penisini wasnt at his best yesterday. We expect the world from Jake, Will, Sam, Russell and Matalle but at the moment they are mostly coming up short. I wont knock our Coach after last years GF achievement but I wonder how they would develop under a Payton or someone who hasnt been their coach since they were toddlers.

strider

Post Whore
Waqa at his best.

2 on 1 with sivo unmarked surely you just give it to Sivo to do the rest.
I just watched the replay of that. While i am fed up with waqa, we ran out of room ther. Its not as staright forward as you say. Katoa actually had Sivo covered. I doubt we score either way

i think our bigger problem is no merkin is straightening And making the defense hesitate. Exactly the same on the other side with penisini and simo totally running out of room .... our opposition just slide across until we run over the sideline

yy_cheng

Coach
I just watched the replay of that. While i am fed up with waqa, we ran out of room ther. Its not as staright forward as you say. Katoa actually had Sivo covered. I doubt we score either way

i think our bigger problem is no merkin is straightening And making the defense hesitate. Exactly the same on the other side with penisini and simo totally running out of room .... our opposition just slide across until we run over the sideline
Yup and what gets our defense is the decoy that is cutting back.

eels_fan

First Grade
All comes down to what we do with our remaining squad spots, which I believe is now 3 with NBrown gone.

maybe 4 if we get dispensation for Russell given he didn’t get to play a game.

Promote Cini or Lumelume or chase someone who is surplus elsewhere like Corey Allen.

the phantom menace

First Grade
We need to buy in a winger/centre - as we never really replaced Opacic. Maybe the Roosters are now needing to offload one?

And with Lane and Matterson unavailable (#thanksmatto), and the off-season exodus (Papali'i' Nuikore, Mahoney, Kaufusi) has shown our back-up forward cupboard to be pretty bare. Despite nabbing some replacements (notably Hopgood), I think we still need to buy in another middle forward/dummy half cover so that our bench doesn't suck.

Latest posts