What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson 2015 make or break

Canard

Immortal
Players of this ilk need to spend more time with the under priviledged to realise how blessed they truly are.

Hayne has spent how many years at Parramatta already? How much more time with the under privileged does he need........

The Pip

Juniors
He'll have a blinding year, the Telegraph will write stories about how he is reformed and then he'll do something blindingly idiotic and get barred from the game for life

He is an absolute f**king tool

Sensationally written - this is spot on. He is currently pocketing @20k per month from Uncle Nick's slush fund, whilst managing to lock himself out of his Roosters rent free apartment on a weekly basis. All above board NRL cap auditors?:sarcasm:

He will have a couple of good games as a so called reformed man - then immerse himself into a cesspit of booze and groping, and as such turn the Roosters transit lounge into an asylum, with the assistance of such alcoholic luminaries as Pearce & Cordner.:lol:

Fat Krion

Juniors
Sensationally written - this is spot on. He is currently pocketing @20k per month from Uncle Nick's slush fund, whilst managing to lock himself out of his Roosters rent free apartment on a weekly basis. All above board NRL cap auditors?:sarcasm:

He will have a couple of good games as a so called reformed man - then immerse himself into a cesspit of booze and groping, and as such turn the Roosters transit lounge into an asylum, with the assistance of such alcoholic luminaries as Pearce & Cordner.:lol:

Sounds like an average weekend for most young men under 30.

NRL players must adhere to a much higher moral code of conduct than the rest of society.

No trips to strip clubs for some drunk debaucherous festivities....

Lambretta

First Grade
Hayne has spent how many years at Parramatta already? How much more time with the under privileged does he need........

In Rugby League week - look for the article where he says he's now looking forward to moving to North Queensland to work with the mentally ill.

:p

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Sounds like an average weekend for most young men under 30.

NRL players must adhere to a much higher moral code of conduct than the rest of society.

No trips to strip clubs for some drunk debaucherous festivities....

and they're well compensated financially for it. if they want to go to clubs and feel up chicks against their wishes (oh wait blakes already done that), then they should go to another profession, preferably one with no salary cap like bus driving

Carney was an actual moron. I'm mean getting banned from his hometown is no mean feat. Blake did something stupid but he was pissed. He'll turn a corner for good and will be looking like a certainty for origin next year.

bottle

Coach
Him and Mythchell in the same club on the sauce and other assorted goodies.
Lock up your daughters!!

Kilkenny

Coach
Given only a few clubs are ever going to benefit from the third party arrangements you may as well do away with the salary cap as it is a waste of time and pointless. Good luck to Blake I hope he turns things around even if he should be at a club other than the likes of the
Roosters who have unlimited resources under current structure.

--Storm--

Juniors
Massively over-rated was only starting to hit his straps then went walk abouts, surly can't get compared to Inglis, his done nothing yet.

thorson1987

Coach
Carney was an actual moron. I'm mean getting banned from his hometown is no mean feat. Blake did something stupid but he was pissed. He'll turn a corner for good and will be looking like a certainty for origin next year.

And all the stupid shit Carney did he was drunk.

And being pissed is no excuse for going the grope on a chick.

And all the stupid shit Carney did he was drunk.

And being pissed is no excuse for going the grope on a chick.

I'm not saying it's an excuse but shit happens when you're pissed. Don't get me wrong, I reckon alcohol should be banned but people do stupid things when they're drunk and not themselves. Carney is special type of stupid, I mean how do you get outlawed from a town?

txta2

Bench
If Kirisome Auvaa can play NRL I see no reason why Blake Ferguson cannot be the face of NRL for 2015

Danish

Referee
Someone should tell Ferguson that whenever he feels the urge to drink he should just slap his missus around. You get in way less trouble for beating women than getting drunk in the NRL

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
I wouldn't put him in the same class as GI or Slater. They are definitely a level up in the crime and misdemeanor ranks

GI beat his missus up and Slater king hit some old punter outside a nightclub....to the applause of Sheens and co.

Drunks like Carney and Fergo should be banned for life according to the NRL. Fergo is a drunk who did worse ( he groped a girl) but he is not in the Auva'a, Lui, Bird (conviction overruled but who are we kidding) category.

Whereas the likes of Packer and Wicks will probably get welcomed back????

Personally if he gets registered by the NRL I think he will have a very good season but he hasn't really proven he is a top flight performer yet.

Last edited:

Latest posts