What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson found guilty of indecent assault

Canard

Immortal
He was also found guilty in a court of law... so i dont really see your point.

My point is exactly that, he was found guilty in a court of law, yet someone who has watched 1min of video clip believe they know better.

Magistrate Trad rejected Mr Houda's suggestion the victim of the assault was taking advantage of Ferguson's fame or had an unreliable memory of the incident because she was ''highly intoxicated'' from drinking three vodkas, one cider and two shots while at the Northies hotel.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/reckless-...ent-assault-20131211-2z6es.html#ixzz2nGM5ejkm

Gee's after going this card, how on earth was he allowed to pull the ole mental health issue card?

Surely thats as bad as changing ur story halfway through at a cop interview?

Liddell

Juniors
I saw him arguing with a bloke on his Instagram the other day.

After one of his rants, he tagged the guy and wrote ^ that's for you. It's hard not to laugh at how dumb this guy really is.

tumbidragon

First Grade
You are all just jealously of Blake.
mk0i.jpg

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Blake Ferguson back on the booze

PHIL HEADS AND CARLY ADNO
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
JANUARY 12, 2014 12:00AM

TROUBLED footy star Blake Ferguson is back on the grog again less than two months after converting to Islam.

He spent much of last weekend at the renowned footballer's haunt, the Clovelly Hotel, openly drinking beer and wine in front of other patrons.

While there were no complaints or issues with his behaviour, his decision to drink alcohol is in contradiction to the Islam faith where booze is banned.

Friends say he has been struggling to cope after being found guilty last month of an indecent assault on a 24-year-old woman.

He faces sentencing on February 3 and a maximum two years in jail.

At the time of his conversion, Ferguson told The Sunday Telegraph he was determined to abide by the Muslim 'rules'.

"Alcohol is completely forbidden in Islam," he said, "and that's been my problem for the last five years. It's brought me down to where I am now. I enjoyed a drink but it just creates problems. I've had enough. I really have."

Brother and mentor Anthony Mundine is aware of this latest drinking episode.

The problem is the boxer has his own career to concentrate on and simply can't keep an eye on Ferguson 24/7.

Sources say he is losing patience with the former Origin centre, for whom he has been caring since his sacking from the Canberra Raiders.

"He's thought about it and it's a commitment he wants to make," Mundine recently said of Ferguson converting to Islam.

"He's just looking forward to changing his direction in life.

"At the moment he's in good space - no drinking, no ElephantJuice,
no parties."

We checked in with Mundine last week to see if he was still supporting Ferguson.

"He's family - of course I am," Mundine said. "You've got to stick by your brothers."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ack-on-the-booze/story-fni3gmmu-1226799641949

Muzlem 4 lyf bra

Latest posts